PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Just saw the epi.

I actually liked it. And now strongly feel that the accident is staged by AB. Bcoz he wantd RB away from P, so that in turn she is back with him. But when P learns the truth, this is going to backfire on AB. And he will be irredeemable for her for lifetime. This was CVs way of showing the biggest mistake of AB and permanently degrading him so that P never forgives him for this and forever will choose RB.

After this, P will never trust AB. Their relationship will break forever.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yes she said....dont expect me to hire a lawyer for you.

She will get punctured like water balloon soon. I wanna see her thobra {face} when the truth comes out. This makes me think bajaj is innocent and him going to jail makes me so proud of him. Chalo bajaj haters cannot be happy for too long he will come back and then we will see who stands where🤣

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't mind bajaj only teaching everyone a lesson even P for doubting him. I believe P redemption will be through the ex wife track. But if bajaj himself doesn't want to come out from jail then who will convince him to fight back against the injustice?

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I cheered when RB said ENOUGH.

Not that he cant. He didnt want that all these while. Else ek sec ka kaam hain RB ke liye to put her in her place.

That looked like a teaser! Lets see.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Just saw the epi.

I actually liked it. And now strongly feel that the accident is staged by AB. Bcoz he wantd RB away from P, so that in turn she is back with him. But when P learns the truth, this is going to backfire on AB. And he will be irredeemable for her for lifetime. This was CVs way of showing the biggest mistake of AB and permanently degrading him so that P never forgives him for this and forever will choose RB.

After this, P will never trust AB. Their relationship will break forever.

I know that lol it's just I wish we can fast forward lol
forbidden thumbnail

Bajaj should slam her with DP. I so want to see bajaj play a game with prerna. He makes her believe he trusts her a lot and when the time comes he says Oops I don’t think I know you

Ohhhh she will be stunned shocked and will be prerna kabab right on the spot

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats for the new AT

👏🏻👏🏻 Apt name to the thread

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

Okay but then...what do you think in on the cards for P through RB?

P got some utter shit to say to RB all of a sudden in two episodes.

His comeback will give a better idea what has he planned for her.

forbidden thumbnail

How I miss mankia bose uff when she comes I hope she torture prerna left and right and calls her a woman of ema who cannot be loyal to her ex husband as she is a fling with her ex middle of the night.

She should insult prerna for even touching her daughter sneha

By the way how dare that so called pure son of mohini put sneha to sleep? HOW🤬🤬🤬🤬 he should put his ex gf to sleep singing lollipop songs he is not sneha’s father cvs I won’t give any sympathy for her so called hero of yours the more is see this kind of scenes the more I feel sick and disgusting. Her dad is sent to jail and someone dares to put bajaj daughter to sleep wow how cheap of cvs 🤬🤬🤬