PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ignoring pre as always. I will not bash her. It's useless. Ignorance is the best insult. Just focus on Bajaj till she comes back in senses

Not only Prerna, but I also ignore most of the cast while watching the show. One need to ignore if you need to watch the complete episode.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Thats the issue.

They shudnt have gone for this idea of P doubting RB. Just made her look confused abt RB.

Todays one was WORST of P for what all she said to RB and how she said them. Even now she apologises to RB after learning whatever the truth it maybe, what RB had gone in last 2-3 cannot be compensated particularly todays' hurt and alone RB.

They might have planned something like RB avoids her though he keeps her by his side. Lets see.

I agree. I heard her utter she wants him to get jailed and suffer. No amount of redemption will work.

Read some comments and got to know she said he shouldn't expect her to hire a lawyer. Seriously! Abey bhaad mein jaa! RB is acquainted with country's top lawyers.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

that you bash prerna and everyone finds it cute unlike when I do everyone pms her and asks A note to be put up for they can't take my prerna bashing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do it better then me that’s why 🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forbidden

Who if the greatest ungrateful of all Sharma Who? SHARMA FAMILY

HIP HIP HOOORE!!! For this throw a party basu

Agree 🤣

Word Count: 1

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MR21

Munni🤗

Thank you for the WU. I know the pain to watch the crap and then to write about it. And for all the Telugu you used in your posts today👍🏼.

yeah i took 2 hrs for update ,, because i added all dialogues today lol and i was remembering so many proverbs ,,, for each of the scene literally ,, i shd watch episode again ,,, even when P blamed him i was watching KSG's portrayal of Bajaj ,, he is top notch
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode was googly by writers. Anurag is the one who is victim he was hospitalized and got all support from family plus extended family, yet I am rooting for Bajaj and didn't feel single ounce of remorse for Anurag's condition. This is what CV achieved today.👏

Perhaps he did not want to be loved, but to be understood - Mr Bajaj

He doesn't want Preran to misunderstands him. He told her what hurts him the most and she did it perfectly.💔 She had him with her nice words and lost him with her actions.🥺

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

They are way too soft. Why?

RB will not spare them when comes to know they taunted P.

P is good at giving hints to RB.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Though majority wanted this, its highly unlikely.

But something is on cards for P thru RB after their todays scene.

I cheered when RB said ENOUGH.
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Hahahahaha they better not tag that kid with bajaj. She got pregnant before marriage and prerna better open her big mouth I cannot tolerate bajaj being blame for sleeping with her when he didn’t even touch her 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I cannot stand some faces man uff 🤬🤬🤬🤬

aese kzk 1 me bhi hua tha k anurag doubt bajaj prerna uske baad prerna anurag se sare risthe tod diye the i m sure this will play to keeo bajaj supoorti g prerna
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s hard to ignore prerna the ungrateful woman. She is like Bella now but Indian audience won’t tolerate her this attitude for long.

Whatever it is audience is getting connect to rishabh bajaj dard. Cvs wants to show RB is alone and how ungrateful that lady is. She disgusted me today like never before 🤮🤮