PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
even her aww is so cute man. See πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

Her redemption can come only if she fights tooth and nail to bring RB out of jail. But it doesn't seem possible with this Prerna plus with RB it will not be required. He himself is enough. So let's see how they go about it.

Thats the issue.

They shudnt have gone for this idea of P doubting RB. Just made her look confused abt RB.

Todays one was WORST of P for what all she said to RB and how she said them. Even now she apologises to RB after learning whatever the truth it maybe, what RB had gone in last 2-3 cannot be compensated particularly todays' hurt and alone RB.

They might have planned something like RB avoids her though he keeps her by his side. Lets see.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

the only reason I can see why they delayed the closure was to get enough sympathy for bajaj from the audience. He was the lone wolf today. Not even his wife supported him. That's enough to make audience feel bad for him. That way as you said he will make a comeback and destroy the basus but the audience will see him as a hero getting his justice. I don't know how P will fit into all of this. In the precap she is not even ready to investigate and think of other possibility. The only thing is he tried to kill A. That's her truth and what she believes. So how on earth can we expect her to find evidences when she herself doesn't want to look for it. She is determined to have bajaj be the villian and A the god.

exactly and if she has to do it then it will take another week.

πŸ’”

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m 100000 percent that her prergnency will play a big role no one will beleive her and insult her point out her character thats when mr bajaj will be there 😭 but she too dnt deserve that too

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

oh the last part made me forget everything that happened prior .. ..,

swag and savage.... is intact.. poor cop kept trying and he was lke please arrest me arrest me and that Bahubhali walk 😎

I call him khilji of the kasauti land. 🀣
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Chore macheh shore I heard this praise from a movie 🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Veena ji hold it I want prerna to tell them she married bajaj to save outsider let bajaj stay in jail for few days then when he comes back I want him to destroy every little things that basu boy have and tell prerna you have been very disloyal biwi Jaan. I have been very kind and supportive of you now from today you do exactly what you are suppose to that is be Mrs bajaj and if you even try to be disloyal again no one in this world can save you from my wrath nor your mamma nor your ex loweezzzzzz

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

you will be heartbroken may I advice not to watch it. Bajaj turned himself in only for P and p told him she wants him to get punished and go to jail.

Thanks for the advice, Christina. But, I don't mind watching it. I can manage any kind of cringefest. That's the reason why still watch the full episode first thing in the morning. Today is the exception.

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

Could it be that RB sets P free i.e. divorce papers are served after this track’s closure? Then P gets baby paternity shock from A and is forced to seek help from RB. Again.

Could this be...?

Though majority wanted this, its highly unlikely.

But something is on cards for P thru RB after their todays scene.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Hai you pm her about me 😱😱 what did you guys talk about

that you bash prerna and everyone finds it cute unlike when I do everyone pms her and asks A note to be put up for they can't take my prerna bashing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

I m 100000 percent that her prergnency will play a big role no one will beleive her and insult her point out her character thats when mr bajaj will be there 😭 but she too dnt deserve that too

Hahahahaha they better not tag that kid with bajaj. She got pregnant before marriage and prerna better open her big mouth I cannot tolerate bajaj being blame for sleeping with her when he didn’t even touch her 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I cannot stand some faces man uff 🀬🀬🀬🀬