PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

If there is any ungrateful people that is sharma and basus 🤣 I seriously love how cvs puts them down like they are worthless mean peoples.

Veena thinks someone is best oh I hope the so called best shows his true color when her daughter will be insulted again I will laugh 🤣🤣

Who if the greatest ungrateful of all Sharma Who? SHARMA FAMILY

HIP HIP HOOORE!!! For this throw a party basu

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Arre watch the Bajaj parts . They r nice. And watch it for ksg wonderful acting. Even though prerna accuting him is hard to see, once must marvel at how ksg is displaying Bajaj's pain so beautifully

yesss I purely watched P's blame game .. for Bajaj and KSG's act.. iske baare mein kahooo toh kya kahoon ,,, he is flawless and the act is sooo pitch perfect !
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalank

I am too sad to watch the episode properly, if you have any timings you can help me with, it would be good, I don’t think I will gif anymore today, and no first page update on the previous AT? 😭

Oh I forgot.

From 20:28 I think. Those eyes...🥺

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When P was talking to her family in precap that all that happened to A is bcoz of her, will she tell them about her deal marriage to her mom now?

How come they were talking to her now? Until yesterday that Shivi was spouting venom and her mom didn’t sound that supportive either.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Shruti🤗

Shall we show our love for her today? I have been quite for long time thinking she will defend him but after this I think I have rights to bash her

YOU JUST HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH I HAVE MISSED YOU ask Shruti I personally pmed about you to her 😏🤣🤣🤣
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Munni🤗

Thank you for the WU. I know the pain to watch the crap and then to write about it. And for all the Telugu you used in your posts today👍🏼.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Shruti🤗

Shall we show our love for her today? I have been quite for long time thinking she will defend him but after this I think I have rights to bash her

Go ahead. 😆
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

YOU JUST HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH I HAVE MISSED YOU ask Shruti I personally pmed about you to her 😏🤣🤣🤣

Hai you pm her about me 😱😱 what did you guys talk about

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Ramya smiley31

who is prerna ?

#PartialAmnesiaKicksInForMe 😎

😆🤣

Word Count: 0

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Already track delayed re 1.6 made them get wake-up call from SP else they were planning to delay more

Friday se dialogues n everything looking rushed though RB parts are done with utmost perfection. Cuz thats the purpose of this track.

P ko bhi two episodes se palat ke rakh diya n made her say all shit n PreRish development has gone for a toss now

No point in delaying further.

the story hasn't moved anywhere you know. Unfortunately I don't see it finishing quickly asap because of the house house game. Pata nahi. Channel ki sunegi bhi ekta ya what. Don't know what is happening the show is enough to give me a bad mood the track not ending on top of it no promos. The worst of it is that it's all because of Karan. Why did he even say yes to this show!