PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Already closure delayed and this risk of showing his arrest.

If they have to continue his brand image is maintained, his comeback shud be within 2-3episodes. A week is also risk. Once it happens, it wont be like regular jail seq. It may take turn to suit his character.

the only reason I can see why they delayed the closure was to get enough sympathy for bajaj from the audience. He was the lone wolf today. Not even his wife supported him. That's enough to make audience feel bad for him. That way as you said he will make a comeback and destroy the basus but the audience will see him as a hero getting his justice. I don't know how P will fit into all of this. In the precap she is not even ready to investigate and think of other possibility. The only thing is he tried to kill A. That's her truth and what she believes. So how on earth can we expect her to find evidences when she herself doesn't want to look for it. She is determined to have bajaj be the villian and A the god.
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I didn't feel sad for a certain woman when Mohini insulted her because she invited it upon herself. But now I'll enjoy those insults. Bring it on Mohini.

That certain woman is the reason for what her daughter has become today.

Poora family infact deserves humiliations only. Ungrateful idiots n whole family is filled with dumbness

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello everyone🤗

I haven't watched the episode yet. Occupied with some other work. Will watch it in some time. So how are we coping up with Prerna's mistrust on Rishabh?

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yup.his killer smile is back while talking to Anu. No has arrested hinseld with such a swag intact 😎. I think he is looking forward to jail time. Inspector to vaise hi deawana hai uskaa

oh the last part made me forget everything that happened prior .. ..,

swag and savage.... is intact.. poor cop kept trying and he was lke please arrest me arrest me and that Bahubhali walk 😎

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalank

I am too sad to watch the episode properly, if you have any timings you can help me with, it would be good, I don’t think I will gif anymore today, and no first page update on the previous AT? 😭

Arre watch the Bajaj parts . They r nice. And watch it for ksg wonderful acting. Even though prerna accuting him is hard to see, once must marvel at how ksg is displaying Bajaj's pain so beautifully

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MR21

Hello everyone🤗

I haven't watched the episode yet. Occupied with some other work. Will watch it in some time. So how are we coping up with Prerna's mistrust on Rishabh?

Ramya smiley31

who is prerna ?

#PartialAmnesiaKicksInForMe 😎
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone🤗

you will be heartbroken may I advice not to watch it. Bajaj turned himself in only for P and p told him she wants him to get punished and go to jail.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

Her redemption can come only if she fights tooth and nail to bring RB out of jail. But it doesn't seem possible with this Prerna plus with RB it will not be required. He himself is enough. So let's see how they go about it.

exactly. That's why I said two dialogues and cold off putting I am feeling guilty and over.
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😭😭😭

Karan's acting❤️

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone🤗

Ignoring pre as always. I will not bash her. It's useless. Ignorance is the best insult. Just focus on Bajaj till she comes back in senses