PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...Hold on a minute..Are we going to have a scene where AB is going to mock and taunt Rishabh saying he is inside the jail and Prerna too is with him and BAM! Will Rishabh Bajaj revert back saying he is totally aware of the stunt and game AB has pulled... And that he is keeping quiet only for Prerna's sake...And Rishabh should end it by telling, 'Don't push your luck Mr. Basu, na jaane kab woh aapka saath chod de aur Prerna ke saamne aapka asli chehra aa jaaye!!!... - Wishful Thinking..

Bas pant Gila ho jaega X ka!
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Nope, Rishabh-Menka 😁

Ok πŸ‘ I’m ready to read it 😳
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

You know when Maasi said I will not leave anyone who hurts my son I really really really wished she was a white character and it made me cry even more.

Trust me I screamed ,"That's my girl." at that very moment....even Tanvi was speaking sensibly today!!! πŸ‘I was proud of them ki koi toh hai....even though they're selfish but still!
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ishq hua

Ibadat bhi

Mohabbat bhi

Ahken hasi bhi

Akhen num bhi Hui

Dil ka ehaaas hua tab

Jab Dil me aapko dekhke dhadkana seekha

smiley43smiley27

For Karan

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I just want him to be happy 😭❀️

PM'd you a hot pic. Hope it makes you feel better and that the link opens.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Ok πŸ‘ I’m ready to read it 😳

4 people πŸ‘πŸΌ

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Uske liye footpath par bhi rehna blessing hoga bas BB se Bahar nikalna matlb chamatkaar

Footpath pe rahe uske dushman...BB se durr rahe and he can buy anything and everything he wants in seconds, toh Palace khareed le ya mansion and he leaves the BB house..Kaash aisa ho..

1144721 thumbnail

Lets forget this murder case, what abt manhandling a married girl, stalking her, asked her to stay with him as it is leaving her husband , asking husband to send his wife alone during BB takeover by RB , anytime forcefully touch her n all in private space that the news went to RB n he warned P abt itπŸ˜†

No one is interested in that character or what he does, its writers who have butchered his character in name of obsession since Swiss track and this current murder case by him will just be an upgraded/final version of above stuff.

Nothing there to get surprised if A is made culprit in this murder case. Writers experimented with his character or purposely done , only they know πŸ˜†

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

ohhhhhhhhh again Moneka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ what’s going on your mind????

I love to imagine KSG with Anita Hassandani πŸ˜‚