PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mythical

Ummm any full body shots🙈. This is just till waist😅

Sath mein Menka bhi ho

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I think everyone is forgetting a major plot point - the goons who attacked Anurag in Basu Badi.

The next day itself he got hit. What are the chances of that happening? A third person is definitely involved and Rishabh had an inclination and he wanted to tell both Anurag and Prerna after the puja. Maybe they will spin it that way.

Now for the ones who believe Anurag did it :

Anurag hired the goons to get attacked. Got proof on video. Simply put in everyone's heads that Bajaj is out to kill him. Made Prerna see the proof that somebody is after his life. Made Prerna hear of the threats he was getting from Bajaj. And then boom! The accident. Everybody already has that idea in their heads about Bajaj trying to kill Anurag. This is another solid confirmation.

Let's see how much brains CVS have😆

Wow my selective amnesia with this show really had me forgetting this plot point - it's probs Komo then 🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I think everyone is forgetting a major plot point - the goons who attacked Anurag in Basu Badi.

The next day itself he got hit. What are the chances of that happening? A third person is definitely involved and Rishabh had an inclination and he wanted to tell both Anurag and Prerna after the puja. Maybe they will spin it that way.

Anurag hired the goons to get attacked. Got proof on video. Simply put in everyone's heads that Bajaj is out to kill him. Made Prerna see the proof that somebody is after his life. Made Prerna hear of the threats he was getting from Bajaj. And then boom! The accident. Everybody already has that idea in their heads about Bajaj trying to kill Anurag. This is another solid confirmation.

Third person only could be komolika ... but as per hina she will not come.. then ekta would have to choose a new one.. it could be if we get new IVS, PORTALS OR PROMO within this week..

but today's Trio BTS looked so suspicious .

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

Those dialogues that were given to P to say foreshadows her big her guilt will be. That's why she said all those mean thinks. The more she accuse the more heavier the guilt will be.

todays pre dialogues have disgusted me so much that i don’t really care if she believes in bajaj or not.

Just want bajaj to be back into his ruthless mode.

Waiting for destruction of basus .

Waiting for bajaj backstory including the story of his first marriage,.

Zero interest in prerish as of now.

All those scenes of pre wiping his clothes etc etc are wasted now.

Edited by manj - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think bajaj will forgive her but he will not be the same with her. He will keep a distance from her to teach her a lesson and that's where the ex wife will be introduced. When bajaj is distant with P. Then P will feel more guilty and remorseful and insecure with his ex wife there.

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well thought out points.
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Rishabh Bajaj ke liye being in jail right now will feel like a blessing or a vacation..Away from all the melodrama and nonstop rona-dhona..

Uske liye footpath par bhi rehna blessing hoga bas BB se Bahar nikalna matlb chamatkaar
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Aa ja🤗 sab bhadia hoga😘

🤗

Word Count: 0

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Congratulations color change ho gyaaa🥳❤️

Thank you 🙏 so much my dear ❤️😛🤗🤗🤗
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Sath mein Menka bhi ho

Nahi, Akela Bajaj is good... I'm getting tired of the females around him. He's eye candy and I'm so depressed, I'm aankhen sekoing!