PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

P. S. I am very inactive in ATs, but I think I asked to be part of this AT, I can't find my name now. πŸ˜† Expected since I rarely come here. Please add me? ❀️ Thanks. Also my previous post was made as a non-member then, apologies for that. ^^

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

For the people who wanted to watch my edited version! Here you guys go!

πŸ€—

superb 😍😍

Word Count: 1

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Yeah I'm trying to fix it. 😭

EDIT: It's visible.

You are the admin right? Please add me again?
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

There are enough reasons to think Anurag and Shivi are very fishy is that I will agree.

Or maybe we are over analyzing the most mundane dialogues that are thrown at us deliberately to throw us off?!

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

uska repent track will come, by taking over the case back .. as he is a ML , so he will get a redemption . iske liye bohot assumption hai , but dont understand should i share or not here ...

If he takes case back, P character will get stuck. Anurag ke sahare writers made P do damages cuz anyday they have the excuse saying she was fooled n emotionally cheated.

Writers wud prefer anyday FL over ML.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Those dialogues that were given to P to say foreshadows her big her guilt will be. That's why she said all those mean thinks. The more she accuse the more heavier the guilt will be.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: najma123

Sanya, I can't find your original post. So commenting hoping you'll find it in a very active AT. πŸ˜†β€οΈ I love your idea of RishKa OS. PUHLEEZ write it. I'll read it. I'll ship RB with ANYONE except P. 😑

Hi hello yes I see you 😁❀️

I'm definitely going to write it, but I'll have to see if I'll post it hereπŸ˜… if enough people want to read it 😁

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

CR: Nik nik NIKKIIII

ImageImage

Look at the stark contrasts in both these Prernas. The first - he is pleading, her name is a small assurance for himself, he's asking of her, of her to come with him, to believe him, to find something in him that she can sink into and hold onto. The second - he is defeated, exhausted, her words have been a tireless assault to his senses and his goodwill, and the hope her name had held in that first gif, has disappeared in the second. Instead it is just Prerna - I hope that you can see everything I've laid in front of you without cause, please find me again.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: najma123

You are the admin right? Please add me again?

Just noticed your name is missing. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anyway, added you again.

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

If his infatuation doesn’t end with this track, then it’s going to be super disappointing because she wanted him to suffer and that’s the lowest anyone can stoop.

u bet , he was shocked when she said that.

With family like pre, bajaj does not need enemies