PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Ok cool 3 people want to read that including meπŸ˜‚

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

οΏΌNor πŸ€—.. I am surprised your muse is not suffering cz Seeing Prerna gnashing her teeth and utter 'Disgusting' things for RB made my head reel Such an insufferable episode it was

I am so inclined to find solutions and fix all wrongdoings - it's probably why I write 🀣

Fun fact after my first break up with a man who I thought was my 'soulmate' no kidding - I wrote an entire story about us but like in imaginings about how we could have been. It was so cathartic to control that narrative. It actually help put into perspective why - when we dated again later - we couldn't work out, not because of all the big reasons I thought was keeping us away from each other but instead all the reasons between ourselves, our compatibility that was keeping us apart. Had we been different people, it could have made for an interesting love story like veer zaara 2.0 🀣

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

You are really comparing the writing of that show with this one??πŸ˜† Do you think EK or the cvs have the capability or even the will to spend so much effort on a redemption arc for any character other than RB.πŸ˜†

I dont know abt his redemption cuz already damages done are irreparable. Dont know how they gonna redeem him.

For now, A is being made scapegoat. Thats what I can say πŸ˜†

vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

What are you talking about? I rush to my updates to read the responsesπŸ˜‚

Also your stories are not at all ugly πŸ˜’

I stay away because writing my story is enough of a headache so I'm like lemme chill and be in the mood to reply to everyone after, I like the comments immediately but don't read them until later IDK IM WEIRD OK πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shin-chan

I dont know abt his redemption cuz already damages done are irreparable. Dont know how they gonna redeem him.

uska repent track will come, by taking over the case back .. as he is a ML , so he will get a redemption . iske liye bohot assumption hai , but dont understand should i share or not here ...

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chalo achcha hain Let's see. Had fun reading and responding today . My commute got over without realising . Time to go.

vena.cava. thumbnail

But she insulted him, she demeaned him and when she recoiled away from him saying she wasn't angry she was disgusted Nor thnk you. Issue is not abt trust here. Many still not getting. Its abt what n how she said to him. Even if that girl doesnt trust him in any of next track, I have no issues. Cuz she hardly knows him. Issue is her own behavior. She dint demean RB rather her own nature/character! She dint insult him, she insulted the respect she gets from him. She found him disgusted, but today she looked most disgusting cuz of her choice of words n her tone was ... God better I stop here smiley36

SHIN πŸ€— Yeah I don't care about the trust either lmao that can come later as I always suspected it would, but it's her lack of understanding and compassion that sent ripples through people today. This is the woman who has in the past prided herself in believing the best in everyone she meets, she didn't even say this kind of shit to Naveen who was a monster yet Bajaj is apparently the scum of the earth lol. All the things she was accusing him with only deflected back onto herself, all the keechar she was throwing his way was only falling on her pallu, staining her and her character in the process.

He could not win this battle, so he's now sitting back and he's going to win the war. He is born to win all the war, always !

Edited by vena.cava. - 5 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Heard it in that banshee voice and got irritated. 🀣

Your siggy is not visible ❀️
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sanya, I can't find your original post. So commenting hoping you'll find it in a very active AT. πŸ˜†β€οΈ I love your idea of RishKa OS. PUHLEEZ write it. I'll read it. I'll ship RB with ANYONE except P. 😑

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Your siggy is not visible ❀️

Yeah I'm trying to fix it. 😭

EDIT: It's visible.

Edited by Wistfulness - 5 years ago