PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

They are way too soft. Why?

because they have class they don't badmouth and even if they do they do it in class.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

last 5 mins dekho ji ,. it's very nice .. when Bajaj comes down that time u watch .

Yup.his killer smile is back while talking to Anu. No has arrested hinseld with such a swag intact 😎. I think he is looking forward to jail time. Inspector to vaise hi deawana hai uskaa

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saps ji πŸ€— I am yet to watch the episode again ,,, wu time episode dekhne ka mazaa nahin aata ,., will try to post before i go to bed or in the morning

No worries....and yes I agree...W/o time it's no good. I also wait for the sahi waqtπŸ˜†

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I watched that arrest part.

That walk!

I am too sad to watch the episode properly, if you have any timings you can help me with, it would be good, I don’t think I will gif anymore today, and no first page update on the previous AT? 😭

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kia! πŸ€—

Yeah she receives slaps, manhandling, and the worst of insults in the name of love. She doesn't know how to handle respect. Stockholm syndrome. πŸ˜†

ShrutiπŸ€—

Shall we show our love for her today? I have been quite for long time thinking she will defend him but after this I think I have rights to bash her

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Yes he should take his bed back and sleep there peacefully and let her sleep on sofa 😎

Now I don’t want her to leave her yet she cannot get away so easily after this. He should torture her with words and show her what trust is and what happens when it breaks

you have no clue how much I missed you.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

last 5 mins dekho ji ,. it's very nice .. when Bajaj comes down that time u watch .

Bajju flower pot bhi hoye main dekhungi woh scene. Yehi toh issue hai 😭
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I watched that arrest part.

That walk!

once he comes down .. he is right there .. it was no one but him , and that walk .. royal #Bahubhali style A king is a king wherever he is , that darpan is intact all the while

poor cop tried to defend him and he was like please arrest me please arrest me ... may be he felt jail to be more peaceful away from roommate and soulmates 🀣
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Shinchan I don't think this track is ending anytime soon just my assumption. Maybe it does. Bur it will drag because now soulmates are playing house house.. Few more conversations of the soulmates... Hopefully Maasi will come to meet Bajaj in the jail.. More convos between the soulmates and Prerna gets the link that bajju is innocent she works harder while he suffers in jail... Pura next week and next to next week. Like Bajaj hurt sequence πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€

Karan pls go on a holiday I am missing monkey love since a very long time now. 😠😭

Already track delayed re 1.6 made them get wake-up call from SP else they were planning to delay more

Friday se dialogues n everything looking rushed though RB parts are done with utmost perfection. Cuz thats the purpose of this track.

P ko bhi two episodes se palat ke rakh diya n made her say all shit n PreRish development has gone for a toss now

No point in delaying further.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

If there is any ungrateful people that is sharma and basus 🀣 I seriously love how cvs puts them down like they are worthless mean peoples.

Veena thinks someone is best oh I hope the so called best shows his true color when her daughter will be insulted again I will laugh 🀣🀣