You don’t love her- RoNakshi OS

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is sonakshi for me?

Where can I go to ask this now? He thought. The first person to go to at an hour like this was the root cause for the matter so he clearly couldn’t go to her. And that one last look on her face said that things are over between them. A sense of a terrible loss gushed over him.

Rohit Sippy,The well known youngest cardiothorasic surgeon in India, unfortunately never had friends in the recent past.It was the UP hailed television actress Sonakshi Rastogi who made him know what it feels like to have a friend.a best friend.A shoulder to cry on.A guide to resurrect. And what not she was for him.

Their start was rough.He hated to believe in magic.He was a firm believer of logic. So when her magic clashed with his logic, they indeed had a very rough phase at the first stages of their companionship. But during the darkest nights and most troublesome times when they started to find comfort in each other,they became each other’s plus one for anything and everything at all. Hum dono kaafi tha hum dono ke liye.

She had gone beyond her limits for him, he started to adore her for that. She showed him a positivity in every negativity He came across,he was impressed by her for that.She had beautiful eyes, he got lost in them. And Before he knew it, his best friend became a dangerous addiction and a fatal attraction for him. Kahi ye kuch zyaada nahi ho rahaan hein?

That is where he bursted out at her in the phone,ran to celebrate the forgotten birthday of raima,found the church to be closed,and then found that very girl who got scolded by him awhile back standing infront of him. Sonakshi, once again to the rescue. She opened the church for him and walked him to the isle,and left him there asking the priest to pray for the pair of Rohit and Raima.  Sab kuch mere liye mangu tum? Tumare liye kya kuch bhi nahin?

Inside the church as he prayed,He had seen a very clear image about whom the priest claimed to be his true love, and it was sonakshi instead of raima. And he was shocked beyond wordings to face it. And the best medicine to get that shock treated from was sonakshi herself. It is with that thought he came out.  Mujhe teek kardo sonakshi.

Seeing her lighting candles at the gate,he wanted to do so much all at once.He wanted to thank her,to say sorry to her for being so harsh on her and hug her and feel solace in her embrace.but she backed off from him and from that hug for the first time.Her eyes said something unfamiliar to him.In those eyes he couldn’t see that warmth she had for him. Instead she looked broken,she looked like she is slowly giving up. And he hated seeing those tears in her eyes. Aasun toh uski hongi lekin dhard mujhe hein.

He entered his home,which looked like some alien place to him suddenly. Somewhere at the church, he had left back a very important part of him with sonakshi. He just didn’t know what it is. He shrugged at his troubled thoughts. No, i cannot be falling for her right. No, I do not love sonakshi. I don’t love her.

He expected to the entire hall to be empty, but he found his mother waiting for him with a slight smile.

“Mom?”

“Aajao.” She extends her hand to him.

He sat down and placed his head on his lap. She caressed his head for a while.

“Itna mat soch bachche.tume bilkul sahi lagta hein. Rohit, tum sonakshi se pyaar nahi karte.”

He jot up from his form and looked at his mother in disbelief.

“What? Mom aapko kese...”  

“Sonakshi neh call kiya rohit, mujhe sab kuch bata diya usne tumare drame ke baarein mein...shaadi nahi karna hein toh bata diya hota hume rohit. Itna hungama karneka kya saroorat tha?” 

“Mom wo baat nahi.why are you saying that I don’t love her.”  

He asked as his heart felt a sudden pang of pain.

“If you loved her you wouldn’t have waited this longer rohit. You are not like that. You always have clear cut on your thoughts. You would have realized it with out so much of difficulty. But this what you are having for sonakshi is just an extended friendship. Mera baat maanja rohit, do teen din usse door raho, tume khud ehesaas hongi ki ye dosti hein aur uske alaawa kuch nahi hein. Teek hein?” He felt like his mother’s words were piercing his heart. He didn’t like this, he infact hated to hear this.Yeah so I came in with the thought of I don’t love her, and yes I needed that assurance but why does it hurt to hear it from others? Isn’t this what I wanted.

He got up and took the elevator to him room. Sonakshi told mom about this? She wanted to end this? Even without asking me at least once? I was the one to start it, why has she decided to spill the beans and move on? Why.

He got down and realized it’s the floor where Ajit and chachu lived. He cursed himself realizing his non attentiveness. He turned back to get into the elevator and suddenly he heard Ajit calling him.

“bhai aap ab aarhe hoon?”

He stopped at his tracks and looked at Ajit.

“Sunona bhai.i am sorry I was too forceful and dumb.i got what you said you know. You are right, you don’t love sonakshi.”

“What?” He asked in  return as shock engulfed him.

“Haa.I should have known.No one can move on from the past bhai.I thought for a while about how would I have felt if I was at your place.Then only I realized it, it’s not as easy as we tell you,it’s hard for you to do. And I don’t think sonakshi suits you.”  

“Why doesn’t she suit me? ”

“Simple.you are a surgeon nah bhai.uske aur tumare kya Milte? Aur I heard paapa saying that their status doesn’t even match us. I don’t think he will ageee to get you married to sonakshi.”

“Abh thodi dher pehele tu mujhe pyaar ke baarein mein bade bade baat karta ta. Sonakshi ke status kahaan se aaya? Aur mujhe paapa ke opinion she kuch farak nahi padta. Don’t talk about her like that Ajit. She is my... ”

“Best friend I know. I know she is your best friend. Yes bhai pyaar to ek taraf aur dosti ek taraf. Hume ye do cheez mix up nahi karna chahiye.you cannot love sonakshi, you are right.”

As rohit stared at Ajit,unable to digest what is happening to him he heard aakash chaachu’s voice from behind.

“Ajit is right rohit. I mean sab se chota hein ye lekin bataya toh bohot bade baat. Look now rohit, I cannot even think about a life without deepa. I cannot even stay away from her for one whole day. If I am somewhere I need to have her with me. Shaadi karneke bina bhi hum dono ek doosre se kabhi alag nahi ho pa rahaan hoon. Itna judi hoon ek doosre se ki,mein marjaunga uske bina. But you don’t feel all that noh rohit. It’s not like your world is going to end if sonakshi isn’t there or something”

“Chachu what are you saying?”

“Ji haa mere boy, weise bhi ab maa ko sab malum hein toh usne kudh socha hein ki sonakshi deserves a proper apology from us. They are going to find a good guy for her and get her married.”

“Koi usse kyun marry karu?”

“Arey yaar come on,itna buri nahi hein wo bachchi. Bohot pyaari hein aur. She deserves someone who loves her a lot. She deserves someone who knows her worth..she is going to love her man with all her heart I know. I can judge people very correctly by their ways. And I have never been wrong rohit,you think about that will you. Tum sonakshi se pyaar nahi karta that is plain and simple. Itna kyaa hein iss mein soch ne...”

Rohit figured out that he cannot wait listening to these anymore. Everyone possible were claiming that he doesn’t love sonakshi and he hated it. He wanted to run away from hearing these nonsense.

He took the elevator and rushed upstairs.

“Pooji?”  

He found his little sister to be there in his room. She carried a book in her hand and he didn’t take much time to realize its sonakshi’s. It was something she left in his cabin, The biology book he promised her to teach.

“What are you doing with the book?”

“Rohit wo actually bhabhi ki....I am sorry sonakshi ki call aaya. Usse uski biology book chahiye ti.”

He hated to see pooja correcting the bhabhi part back to sonakshi but he hated more was for that she called pooja not him.

“Leave all this aside rohit.soankshi ki maa bhi hum sab ko pasand nahi karti hein naa. Achcha hua you decided to get rid of this drama. Arey you should have told me earlier, I would not have let you follow this dumb ideas of Ajit. How can you love sonakshi. She is totally different from you. She is nice but not for you rohit. I know you don’t love her. You are right.”

Rohit grabbed the book from her hand.

“please leave me alone now. Please.” He asked with annoyance.

Pooja left.

What is happening to me? I am hearing everything that I exactly wanted to realize but why does it sound so harsh? Why does it sound so painful? Why does it kills me when someone says I don’t love sonakshi? Why? That’s what I have been telling myself all this while. Then what now.

Rohit felt his heart beating so fast, all these comments on him and sonakshi irked him to the core of it. How can anyone say all these about them two.

Did they even live what I lived with her all these days? 

I don’t love sonakshi?

I don’t?

When she was crying,it was I who held her in my arms.

She was about to die from cold, I was the one who hugged her to sleep throughout that night,

She was all alone in the fight against mhatre,I was the only one who stood by her side.

And they say I don’t love her?

I seek her everywhere.I know she seeks for me.

I love having her around me.she loves having me around her.

Whenever I look into her eyes I want to see myself in them. She always keeps me in that place of her life.

I will choose her over everything. She chooses me over everything on repeat.

I know her every mood, and I alone know how to fix her. Just in the way she fixes me every time .

We do feel every damn thing mutually for each other and they say I don’t love sonakshi?  Heck, they know nothing.

He felt all these rational thoughts running over his mind in an irrational pattern.

Reality dawned upon him, the reality that he was brutally running away from.

There was no doubt anymore, there will never be ever again.

Her smiles,her talks,her embrace,her scent,her everything. They are all mine and no one owns them except me. Sonakshi is rohit’s. Aur rohit is sonakshi’s.

I love Sonakshi Rastogi. I love only and only her. I have no past anymore.i just have a present and a future with her. I love her and there is no doubt on this now. A plain simple i love her it is.

He looked at himself in the mirror. There is no time better than this to tell her this. Sonakshi We got to talk, I got to talk to you. Please this one time. You have to listen to me. 

He ran down the stairs dialling ravi’s Number frantically.

But he missed something.

————————————————————

He missed to see the group of people gathered in a secret corner of his floor.

“finally.” 

They all,veena-Ajit-aakash-pooja shared a group high five.

“Reverse psychology.” Veena exclaimed.

“Arey it’s my idea haa.warna ye ullu ki ajitee peeche pad gayi rohit ki.You love sonakshi kehe kehe kar.kahaan accept karenga woh,jo khud ab tak iss feelings se unaware tha.” Chuckled pooja.

“I thought I got caught when I was blabbering all those nonsense. Ek pal muje eisa laga ki yeh ladka such much jaakar mummy se poochonga uss so called great guy ke baaremein jo we have hunted for sonakshi....” akash started laughing.

“Mujhe shukriyaada karo koi, I only came and confessed about this love drama I made to you all. Warna koi kuch nahi karpaayega...”  said Ajit.

“But now rohit thinks that sonakshi only told us about it.what if he asks her now?” Asked aakash.

“Arey who cares.now our work is done. Let them go make babies now.” Said pooja only to earn a slight hit on her shoulder by her maami.

“Pooja.....” veena faked a strict look.

“Koi baat nahi hein bhabhi. Mein rohit se call karke bolunga protection use karne ke liye...” said aakash and everyone bursted out into a laughter.

PS: thank you for reading this, assuming that We are unaware of what sonakshi’s response would be to rohit’s confession I wrote this. Actually it’s on a request of some light hearted drama based fiction I wrote this. It’s not completely light hearted though,but not completely serious as well. And I chose to work on reverse psychology with rohit here because this guy got on my nerves in the serial by denying all what he felt for her when his people clearly pointed that he loves her, such people derives some lil torture and a lil slap on the head and a pierce in the heart to realize what they might miss in life.Lol.Let me know how you feel. Of course roses and chap pals both welcome. Love you guys. 

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awe cute Sippy family.. yes reverse psychology only will work for that dumbo! 😉 That was a lovely one shot. Keep writing .. thanks

Aparna 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Awe cute Sippy family.. yes reverse psychology only will work for that dumbo! 😉 That was a lovely one shot. Keep writing .. thanks

Aparna 

Yesss yaar aparnaaa🤗 dumbo got to get back to senses. Thank you and love❤️😳

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

thank you dearie🤗

indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwie.... This is such a lovely OS.... ❤️ Sippy family at its best!! 😆

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indrani7495

Awwie.... This is such a lovely OS.... ❤️ Sippy family at its best!! 😆

Thank you thank you thank you❤️

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So cute and beautiful os..

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Enjoyed reading this 👏 I could totally envision this happening in our show if only Raima was not in the picture!

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita05

So cute and beautiful os..

Thank yuh Arpi🤗

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Enjoyed reading this 👏 I could totally envision this happening in our show if only Raima was not in the picture!

I need raima out for some reason. My feelings towards the RoNakshi union is wavering now😔 hence penned this down,thank you so much for the appreciation❤️🤗⭐️