Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

A teasing teaser.

Rishabh Bajaj's inner turmoil described similar to the weather was wow.

He forgot his.mother's voice. 

He is no longer the scared child he had to tough up before it was time to.

More please

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow that was heartfelt you could feel his heartbreak missing his mother voice  he could not seek her comfort awesome os .

HarshitaMall thumbnail

TEASER 2

There was a great storm in Kolkata. It put everything to waste just like it was predicted to.

The street vendors were ruined. The shopkeepers tried to salvage whatever they could but it wasn't enough. The great turmoil laid waste to everything in its path. Houses had broken down.

Buildings had collapsed. Trees were felled by the great winds. It was predicted that the Judgement Day was here.

The roads of Kolkata were three feet under rain water. People were trying to drain that water so that they could get on with their lives. 

The rains had stopped. People were busy trying to pull back their lives.

She should be doing the same thing.

Trying to pull back her scattered emotions. Trying to start breathing again. Trying to live again. Trying to be her old self. Before he ever entered her life like a tornado and laid waste to everything she felt she wanted.

She was a naive girl, a hopeless romantic, a hopeful enthusiast.

She used to believe in God. In everything good in the world.

But the recent circumstances had changed her, molder her into someone even her mother couldn't recognize.

She was lost. Wandering without direction. Trapped in the past.

The people were foolish. The storm didn't end, it had just begun and its hunger for destruction was insatiable.

She was Prerna Sharma, or that's who she was before but not anymore

HarshitaMall thumbnail

Do let me know how did you like the second teaser. 

I'll do one trailer and then the story will begin. Please have some patience because these teasers are necessary to build the story.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Love,

Harshita

HarshitaMall thumbnail

TRAILER 

"My client has been accused of murder, Your Honour. My learned colleague has not been able to provide the court with sufficient evidence that she is guilty," said the learned lawyer, his voice loud and clear. His words rang true.

But was truth enough to liberate her from this hell?

"But Your Honour, she is a woman of questionable character. Frolicking around with one man and marrying the other. The victim was, sadly one of her many lovers. He threatened to expose her to her husband and in retaliation, she murder him," the lawyer spoke. 

His voice was as clear as his colleague but his words had different effect. The woman being accused of questionable character froze.

So did most of the people in the court. 

And then started the whispering.

"I trusted you, I loved you with everything I had. But it wasn't enough, was it?" The man demanded.  Tears streaming down his face.

His hollow eyes lingering on her hands which held the papers he deserved. The papers which were equivalent to his death certificate.

The death certificate certifying the death of whatever good they had.

"No matter how much I love you, you always find a way to crawl back to him. It's always him," he continued like a raving lunatic. His voice cracking.

The woman listened, her heart breaking all over again with each syllable coming out of mouth.

"I truly do love you," the woman said, trying to pacify him.

"Lies," he threw the papers at her face, turned around and stormed put of the room.

The chandelier was catching whatever light there was in the room and reflecting it in her tears.

"Would you believe me if I said that he's guilty?" The man said, his back to her.

She could see the intricate tattoos running along the length of his arm underneath his cuffs.

He walked towards her with a panther's grace. This rook was to small for him. It felt as if his aura would break through the walls.

It felt as if watching a lion pacing before he attacks.

"No," said the woman. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears. He rushed to her and caught the tear in his palm before it felt.

His nearness was affecting her. She felt as if his cologne was tainting her. She was close to fainting.

"You should leave this place before it gets ugly. I'm here for the kill and a dove like you won't be able to watch it," he smiled, coldly.

A chill ran down her spine

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow.....Fabulous Teaser and Awesome trailer.....👏👏Very intriguing and their Character sketch too good.....👍🏼Witing eagerly for the story❤️.....Pls continue soon dear...🤗

lovefk thumbnail

I CANNOT DEALLLLL OHMMYYYGGOOOSSSHHH!!!!!! SOME MORE LETHAL RB REPPIN THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH OF IT! Im so excited to read what turn your RB and Prerna are going to take! Cant wait for more

HarshitaMall thumbnail

ONE

The moment Prerna entered her college, she knew that something was wrong.

Not wrong as in wrong but as different.

Something was definitely different. First of all, the main entrance was decorated to the T, which is rare because last year, Mr. Ankush Ahuja, one of the finest and cultured professor of human psychology was invited to the Literature Fest and yet, there was no finery.

The halls weren't decorated, there was no buzzing of people, no enthusiasm among the youth.

And the most disappointing part of that disastrous affair was that during Mr. Ahuja's speech, the mic didn't work properly.

Obsolete devices or so was the excuse on the behalf of the college.

But Mr. Ahuja was gracious as ever.

Prerna knew that it was the mischief of those unruly, unmanned, uncultured swine of first years who didn't have one creative bone in their body to appreciate someone of his level.

So the fact that the college was abuzz, people were jostling up and down the stairs, the familiar chatter was louder than necessary and usual.

And while Prerna was walking by the A clique of her college, which comprised of the richest and the most aggravating girls in her college, she picked up some snippets of what truly was the matter.

Apparently, some rich, hot dude was coming to the college to deliver a speech. 

Damn! She shouldn't have skipped college to be with Anurag. It was taking toll on her studies and her routine was disturbed and she often found herself staying up late at night to get through the syllabus. Which took a toll on her health and there were eyebags under her eyes.

But thank the lord that she had put on some concealer. Though she hated cosmetics which were according to her, frivolous and unnecessary.

Thankfully, Anurag preferred if she didn't wear makeup.

The thought of Anurag brought a smile on her face.

After accepting their love for each other, she realized how lucky she was to have him.

His boyishly handsome face came to her mind and she smiled to herself as she walked in the corridor. Oblivious to her surroundings.

People were hustling by her. The voices grew louder. Girls were giggling among themselves. She was sure that Salman Khan himself had come to the college this creating such a ruckus. The crowd had gathered around that mystery person a few feet away from her. The person's back was facing her. He was dressed in a blue suit.

Well built and had an aura of authority and power. Someone privileged who had never seen a bad day in life, she mused.

She felt as if someone was calling her but it was difficult to hear. She turned her face to watch who it was and at that same moment someone pushed past her. She lost her balance and she was sure that she was to fall flat on her face and  make a complete fool of herself. So she closed her eyes and prayed the lord for the embarrassing  moment to pass. But someone out of the blue, steadied her.

Someone gripped her shoulders and steadied her. She opened her eyes to look at that mysterious someone.

And boy, was he a someone.

He had a strikingly handsome face. A face her sister would've cut out of a Vogue magazine and taped it to her wall. He was well built and his cologne was strong and overpowering her senses. She was sure that she was going to faint. 

Just by looking at his face, she felt mesmerized.

His eyes were old and experienced. Different from anyone she had ever seen.

And for the first time, Anurag didn't come to her mind.

The man's hair was black with a few streaks of grey.

"Are you alright?" He asked. His voice was velvety and husky.

A voice that was going to haunt her dreams for a long time.

I know it's not that good and may seem a bit cliche but it's Bajaj, so have a little faith in me.

The story will get interesting. So please hang on.

Love,

Harshita

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser of Prerna and trailer. What happened to her that she is not her old self anymore. 

Now coming to the chapter. So she is madly in love with Anurag, for whom she is ready to miss her classes. Young love I must say. The first meet is good. She is affected just by looking at him without thinking about Anurag. Let's see where this takes them now.

Nice update. Please continue.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser & trailer

The first chapter was nice

Prerna is madly in love with Anurag

PreRish's first meet was interesting

Waiting for next