Sonakshi – Rohit FF “Happily ever after”

abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys, last two episodes made me depressed, i was so angry with Rohit's treatment of Sona. Intellectually, I know Rohit's behaviour makes sense but Sona's doesn't, this story is actually therapeutic for me. Till Raima track ends, i will be in the story world of Rohit and Sonakshi because i can do anything in the story, "a girl gotta do what she can" if the CVs are not doing it. What say? I hope you enjoy this story. 

Chapter 1 Closure

“Get out Rohit”

“What?”

“I said get out; this is not your home or your hospital. This is my set, I know you don’t have respect for my profession and I really don’t care. You ended our fake relationship yesterday” she showed quotation marks in the air with her fingers for “fake relationship”. Why r u here then? Blame me for anything else?”

“No Sonakshi, I am sorry for that day. I just wanted to share my happiness, Raima came out of coma and…….” she didn’t let him talk, “Rohit, stop it, I don’t need to know everything about your life. Raima came out of coma, good for both of you; I have work now” she said showing her hand for him to leave “and don’t ever come to my set again” she finished and turned her back on him.

He turned her swiftly and cupping her cheek with his hand asked,“Sonakshi, what happened? I am sorry that day, I spoke with you rudely but I thought you would understand. You know that Raima is important to me so I talked without thinking,” he was about to say sorry again but she wrenched his hand away from her as if it burnt her, said “I don’t have time to talk, Rohit, so please leave”.

“You are not the sonakshi I know” Rohit blurted, now getting angry with her behaviour.

“You don’t know me at all, Rohit, to say anything about me. I helped Pooja, you helped me with Mhatre case. Hisaab barabar. Now before you blame me for your other problems, it’s better for both of us and our families to stay apart. You can inform your family of our break up and my decision. Good bye”, she left him in the empty room, not even turning once.

Rohit felt like screaming and shouting at her, the way she spoke and her eyes were hard, there was no usual warmth at all. He didn’t know this Sonakshi at all. He felt a pang of loss, it hit him so hard, and he staggered a bit. After yelling at her that day, he deliberately didn’t contact her for two weeks. He only knows how difficult it was to stay away from her; he never realized when she became an integral part of his life, he knew he was unfair to her by blaming and shouting at her. He just felt so guilty for forgetting Raima, whenever he was with Sonakshi, Raima’s memories became hazy to him, that guilt made him unreasonable sometimes.

After, two weeks, he finally decided to apologize to Sonakshi, he missed her so much, teasing her, laughing with her and just talking with her. She didn’t call him at all, he deserved it, afterall, he only told her not to talk to him. Then, his friend Sana called him asking for Rohit’s help in waking up Raima from coma, he was so happy to get a chance to meet Raima. He went and talked with Raima who was in comatose state; she gradually started responding and finally came out of coma. He was so happy and wanted to share his happiness, Sonakshi was the first person he remembered. He came to the set to talk with her; her words pierced him and watching her walking away from him made his heart hurt. The happiness he felt with Raima’s arrival seems so trivial compared to the the sharp pain he was feeling with Sonakshi’s loss. Sometimes, it is so difficult to understand his own feelings.

He left and went to hospital to see Raima and give space to Sonakshi. Raima was gradually regaining her strength. He decided to take her to his house till she becomes healthy. He was with her the whole time during her recovery, after a week, she got discharged but regular checkups are must.

Before Raima came to his house, he informed everyone that he and Sonakshi broke up. His mom was so disappointed and tried to speak with him,said she will call Sonakshi but he said Sonakshi told him not to contact her.He asked her he will sort out everything later.

Though, he was busy with Raima, Sonakshi’s face and her words did not leave him. Why would she behave like that? He was remembering all their interactions, the memory of Sonakshi kissing his knuckles made him shiver and his imagination run wild with her swollen lips, messed up hair and intimate hugs, his blood circulation run south. When he remembered his words to her during Pooja’s fashion show disaster, he was disgusted with himself. He never said sorry to her for his behavior, now he was really getting a clear picture of Sonakshi’s behavior with him. He was not the only one that gets hurt by words;he realized how much he hurt her and didn’t have the curtsy to apologize. The final nail in the coffin, he blamed her again with his selfish behavior, this time she had enough. Very good, Rohit, you have done a great job, he muttered sarcastically.

Raima settled in his house and everyone likes her. She was joking and getting along with everyone.  His mom, though liked Raima, was not that affectionate towards her like she was with Sonakshi. Ajit and Pooja didn’t say anything to him, polite with Raima but a bit aloof towards her and the usual banter and teasing was not there, like they did with Sonakshi.

After a month, Raima was completely healthy and her family came and asked his family about Rohit and Raima’s wedding. Marrying Raima, he never imagined of that even when they were in a relationship. He sure loved her before but never thought of marriage. With Raima, he liked being with her in the present, but they always talked about their future plans of career, their dreams of becoming the best surgeon for him and becoming air hostess for her; never about marriage or having family.

He closed his eyes tired of his thoughts. He knew, he was dreaming because in the dream, Sonakshi was with him, both of them were dancing,he was twirling her on the dance floor, she was laughing merrily, he suddenly pulled her in his arms and kissing her and said, I love you Sonakshi, before she says anything, the dream changed. This time, Sonakshi was laughing with a handsome guy and sitting on his lap, kissed his knuckles, kissed his lips and they were hugging intimately and …..no he woke up and his heart was beating erratically. Thank god, it is not true, the dream no, no, nightmare, made him agitated. The thought of Sonakshi with someone else, he wanted to break something, he wanted to search for the dream man and beat him to a pulp. Just like that, he knew what he has to do.

When he came downstairs, Raima’s family was still there, Raima and Tanya were discussing wedding jewellary and dresses.

He asked to speak with Raima, told her without beating around the bush, “I can’t marry you, Raima, I am not in love with you. I love someone else” Raima has tears in her eyes. Holding her hand, “I hope you can forgive me, I never wanted to hurt you, we both cannot be happy with this marriage. I never thought love can happen to me after you, but it happens. You are hurt right now but I know you will find someone who will love you so much; Trust me, and you will thank me later for my decision. Last four years, I stayed in the past, I didn’t realize that I wanted  your forgiveness and closure to that chapter of life, not your love, it made me blind I couldn’t recognize my own happiness until I lost it. Now I am going to get my happiness back. I wish you all the best, I hope you get all the happiness in the world”, saying he squeezed her hand.  

“Who is she?” Raima asked.

“Hai koi, I will introduce you when the time is right. Now is not the time”, Rohit said, “Let’s inform our families”.

Both of them informed their families. There was lot of angry shouting from Raima’s mom, fireworks from Nishi Bua and his father, buckets of happy tears from his mom, pure joy from rest of them, special "hurray", from Ajit.

Next : Chapter 2 "Fixing it", i will update asap.

Edited by abhilasha143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I so so want this!!!! Can’t wait for the second chap! ❤️

Loved how Rohit didn’t beat around the bush and was direct. 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love your thinking. ‘I can do anything in the story’😆

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yay that was good.. al though I don’t think Rohit on the show is going to be as smart this Rohit.. haha.. that fellow is going to take a while to realise things ! But you doing the right job.. now sonakshi should belt the shit out of him 🤣🤣 .. thanks for the update. Please update the next one soon.. thanks 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww this is so sweeet!!! Please do continue. Love this🤗

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This was so good, much needed during the current track! 

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice!!!! Take your time to elaborate more on how Dr sippy gonna woo his last love. Eagerly waiting. 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

so want this happen soon

rohit do come to your senses before its too late.

abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your encouragement🤗 I really appreciate not only for reading but for taking time to commenting on the story.

There will be endless "sorry"s from Rohit. Not only Sonakshi, we will also forgive him😊

Edited by abhilasha143 - 4 years ago
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

special "hurray", from Ajit.

Hurray from me too.😃

Do continue👍🏼