Revatiii !! Is the real player !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So AJ cheated Guddu with revati its impossible that it will be antara .. So its revati so Thrn guess was right AJ and revati married ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

So AJ cheated Guddu with revati its impossible that it will be antara .. So its revati so Thrn guess was right AJ and revati married ðŸ˜•

where  do you get this stuff from riya? perv married Revati

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]

where  do you get this stuff from riya? perv married Revati

[/QUOTE

Komal here even I have this strange feeling that AJ and revti would be shown married. Although fake. But to protect her from perv maybe. Didn't share as there was no logic in it  but all indications towards it happening. 

Sincerely hope I am wrong.!!!!

Ajgud thumbnail

[QUOTE=Meenakshi-rg]

Are thats what I am saying all will be illusion definetly AJ cheating guddu with antara it can't be look at the article it's clearly someone else and no new entry to bachi Revati 

And I bet Revati is ptegnent with Angu child to protect angu child and guddu AJ will pretend to be married to revati and will become ultimate villan ....that's why he denies of killing guddu and cheating ...in front of antara 

kshah1987 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Meenakshi-rg]

i don't think that's the case. Think she's married to perv. but i could be wrong.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]

Hope I am wrong !!!!!All guesses , so lets see !!!!

kshah1987 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Meenakshi-rg]

but what indications lead you to that? Antara is still there in JB when guddan comes back. I think everything will be shown upside down...revti married to perv, and AJ "cheating" with antara. I can't see revti getting that much screen time.

Ajgud thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]Nope ssge denied perv and in agwr perv will do something which will compel AJ to take another drastic step 

kshah1987 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Ajgud]

who denied perv? 

Ajgud thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]

Nope something is fishy ...it can't be that simple revati married to perv no remember Antara dialogue koi tumahara apna tumhe barbaad karega and Bali bhi chadega koi tumahara apna Hi . so in that case revati will do honours aur Bachadi guddu AJ ke hato all the big trap of antara.