Suhana Khan's filmy expressions from NYU will win your heart

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Suhana Khan's filmy expressions from NYU will win your heart

Suhana has completed her graduation from London and is in New York these days to learn film making from NYU. Her pictures make way to the internet somehow and go viral within minutes

Star kids have their own charisma and they know that the entire world is at their feet. With constant media attention, star kids of today's times are not even close to being usual. Media flocks in places to take even a single click of theirs and well, they know the perks of it all. Be it Taimur Ali Khan, who has learned to greet the media now, or Suhana Khan whose pictures go viral within minutes, every star kid rules the timelines of ardent Bollywood followers. 

As we all know Suhana has completed her graduation from London and is in New York these days to learn film making from NYU. While her pictures from the first day of college were shared by mommy Gauri Khan herself, these clicks from her Sunday outing are ruling our Insta feeds today. 

It's no usual picture as Suhana Khan is not only posing with a smile, her expressions are saying all that she is not putting to words. She styled herself in a denim jacket and is donning a strappy striped one piece dress. With pink lips and no makeup, Suhana is the new age definition of being chic. Her style is as fabulous as her filmy smile. Have a look:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

awesomegurti thumbnail

Suhana wants to make a career in film making and is learning the in and out of the same. Shah Rukh Khan talked about her inclination towards the same in an interview and said that she wants to step in, all prepared. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No. SRK in drag did not win my heart.

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg,ladies dress mai Shahrukh Khan.     

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Why does she have to be in the news? Whoever is handling the PR needs to stop. This brings more unnecessary hate like what I am going to write 😂.She comes across very insecure, wannabe and attention seeking. Let your talent shine. Give these article a rest. The reason Aryan got surprisingly positive response to The Lion King voiceover was because of the surprise factor and that he proved it with work not by being an attention seeker. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel bad for her sometimes.  Her PR,the way she dresses etc a side, her looks! She looks so much like SRK & I'm afraid the girl gonna be judged harshly or mocked even for this one reason alone so much.

hasini009 thumbnail

Abhaya hasta

main Suhana Khan, Badshah of Bollywood ki beti, ye wada karti hoon ki BW ka bhi Achhe din aane waale hain.  you will never regret watching BW movies, just wait for my debut😎

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I swear to god, she looks just like SRK when he once dressed up as a woman in one of his movies (Badshah maybe?). The resemblance is crazy!

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can see her getting dragged badly when she debuts.