Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akvi23 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Humans, Rishabh thought, were incredibly fickle creatures. The moment they saw something divine in anything wicked, they flocked to it with hopes of a new, false god. The girl had realized he'd stopped the world, and she was begging him to save her own now.

"You would worship a rock if you believed it would give you peace wouldn’t you?" he asked, his voice hard.

Woah! Who ARE you?!! And who are YOU??!! 

I was a silent reader of both of your FF’s, but not anymore... this and your other Love is a certain small madness... you are AMAZING gal!! Keep writing! 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akvi23

Humans, Rishabh thought, were incredibly fickle creatures. The moment they saw something divine in anything wicked, they flocked to it with hopes of a new, false god. The girl had realized he'd stopped the world, and she was begging him to save her own now.

"You would worship a rock if you believed it would give you peace wouldn’t you?" he asked, his voice hard.

Woah! Who ARE you?!! And who are YOU??!! 

I was a silent reader of both of your FF’s, but not anymore... this and your other Love is a certain small madness... you are AMAZING gal!! Keep writing! 

Nice to meet you I’m Nor and this comment officially made me cry cause I just started a new SS in this forum that I don’t think will go over well because of the pairing BUT GOD IDEC THIS WAS SO NICE OF YOU WOW. Thank you so so much for this comment I literally wow you just made my whole day. I’m so floored. Everyone has been so kind and this is just wow. Thank you. Seriously. The fact that you’re even reading EITHER of these means so much to me. God 🤗😭

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yayyy, supernatural story on PreRish! Perfect!  the fallen angel vibe perfectly suiting Rishabh. very intriguing start. Update sooon.🤗

akvi23 thumbnail

🤗 🤗

Very nice to meet you too! I 'm Akhila. 😊

You have set a brilliant premise for the story and I could think of a zillion ways of where it could go! I am excited already!

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Nice to meet you I’m Nor and this comment officially made me cry cause I just started a new SS in this forum that I don’t think will go over well because of the pairing BUT GOD IDEC THIS WAS SO NICE OF YOU WOW. Thank you so so much for this comment I literally wow you just made my whole day. I’m so floored. Everyone has been so kind and this is just wow. Thank you. Seriously. The fact that you’re even reading EITHER of these means so much to me. God 🤗😭

Edited by akvi23 - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uroos

Interesting concept Love it

I love supernatural stories

Waiting for Next update

Thank you angel! And I will be updating in 2 days time promise 😳

Originally posted by: Yush001

Yayyy, supernatural story on PreRish! Perfect! smiley41 the fallen angel vibe perfectly suiting Rishabh.smiley42 very intriguing start. Update sooon.smiley31

Thank you yush!!! And I shall update in 2 days time ❤️

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting 

Plzzzz update 

komlika thumbnail

Interesting story

Can't wait to read more 

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome i loved it

Edited by Kira_James - 4 years ago
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Where are you plz update this story

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting plot ...

Have never read something on this line and a bit confused..

But I trust your work to captivate me 🤪

Continue soonish..

And a Very Very Happy New Year 😊