Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Valannie

Yes  even i agee with mages that now she is fully pragati ragbhir malholtra.the episode was good its just that pragati is confused between her heart and her mind, but after the visarjan scene she not doubtful how she used to be before , bcoz in yesterday epi how she was eagerly waiting for ragbhir to cum inside the room n even when priya mgsd her she was fully confidence enough that he can't be  killer.so i guess we should enjoy n continue watching the show bcoz has bcum interesting. I think today precap is also interesting bcoz ragbhir also ask the same qts to her back i guess.

Yeah right but ab doubt aj ki episode me or gehra hoga i hope k pragati k father ki entry hoo he is very positive ab new entry b praghbir k liye problm create karenge y ekta doing this jo achi baat batatay he wo gayab hojatay jese pragati k father i wish k wo rehne ajaye pragati k paas kuch samjha de 😂😂 bt what u think jb tk prove nhi milta pragati direct blame nhi karegi na rm ko me nhi chahti wo hurt ho 😦🙆

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pragati is reveal as bani .  She is plotting against rm from the day one sukanya trap is pragati's plan only if after rm innocence is proved and pragati donot reveal her bani truth than what is her loyalty and honesty towards rm and her love towards him. At present she is hiding her truth is  still has a good reason that she suspects him . Her suspect is wrong in your eyes but her hiding her truth is right for u what is this logic rm accepted her pragati only but atleast pragati has to told her whole truth . Secondly main culprit already aware of bani truth if rm comes to know about the truth by the culprit in twisted way than it is heartbreaking only no matter what we cannot ignore the pragati truth completely even pearl said in a interview that a certain point he comes to know about bani truth which is shocking to him. It's better that pragati keeps her loyalty and told the whole truth to rm herself.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Pragati is reveal as bani .  She is plotting against rm from the day one sukanya trap is pragati's plan only if after rm innocence is proved and pragati donot reveal her bani truth than what is her loyalty and honesty towards rm and her love towards him. At present she is hiding her truth is  still has a good reason that she suspects him . Her suspect is wrong in your eyes but her hiding her truth is right for u what is this logic rm accepted her pragati only but atleast pragati has to told her whole truth . Secondly main culprit already aware of bani truth if rm comes to know about the truth by the culprit in twisted way than it is heartbreaking only no matter what we cannot ignore the pragati truth completely even pearl said in a interview that a certain point he comes to know about bani truth which is shocking to him. It's better that pragati keeps her loyalty and told the whole truth to rm herself.

its impossible to seperate Bani's truth from Pragati.....pragati as a person is totally different from Bani.....her nature,behaviour,attitude is completely diffrenet from Bani......one day or the other Raghbir will come to know about this secret of hers.....yes Pragati is still suspecting him but she is not that much cold and revengeful towards him now.....deep in her heart she started to believe that Raghbir is not murderer.....but she need solid evidence to convinced her mind that he is innocent....yesterday's epi scene was more of brain VS heart sequence....her heart is fighting with her mind regarding Raghbir involvement in this murder mystry...i think very soon she will get something which will prove  Raghbir's innocence.....but at that time Raghbir will start to express his feelings and love to Pragati,he will get attached to Pragati so  much that Pragati will get scare to tell him the truth....she will hesitate to open this secret of her infront of him....k kahin Raghbir ka dil na toot jaye.....typical fear of ITV herione.....and culprit will take advantage of this situation.....

1)culprit knew she is bani....

2) culprit knew about her pregnancy which Raghbir does not know....

3)culprit knew about her detective giri and her suspecting Raghbir....

4)culprit definitely knew about that truth serum and press conf fiasco....

4)culprit can prove Pragati's care and love for Raghbir as  a game plan of Pragati's infront of Raghbir....because culprit is difinitely one of the family members whome Raghbir trusts and loves alot.....so Raghbir ka trust and dil to tootna hi hai.....💔yeh to tai hai.....

i am hoping against the hope that Pragati khud sab truth and secrets bta dy Raghbir ko.....but for drama factor ths is not going to happen.....he will get to know the truth in worse way possible.....

regarding  Raghbir not investigating and not searching for murderer is actually poor story execution.....because after bani supposed death he was in shock,mentally he was not stable,he was on medication and in grief of losing his bani he became alcoholic....bt when he became a little mentally stable and well and he joined his business again then at that point he should have tried to find the culprit naa......becuse it does not go well with hs character that he completely forgot about Bani's murderer.....poor writing.....sigh......