Chronicles of Surgeon Sippy: OS

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hellow all!!! Well this isn’t something that i planned to bring out but lately RoNakshi have been inducing lots of emotions in me, lol.😆I feel this is crappy and it didnt come as much as i expected. So i apologise. Thank you for reading. You guys have always being so supportive.❤️ Much love and hugs all the way.🤗

This diary writing thing, surgeon rohit sippy ki bas ki baat nahi tha kabhi. Lekin aaj, he had nothing else to do.

Flashback

Ten days ago, that is when they had the biggest fight in a long time .No actually, they didn’t fight. He fought with her.While she unusally chose to stay silent, letting him scold her for something that she didn’t even do.

He remember that he said so many stuff and threw the phone to the bed in anger. But after a moment, he remembered how silent was she throughout that whole call. Which was very unlikely of sonakshi rastogi.

Kam se kam “rohit tum bikul pagal hein” bol deti. Lekin nahi. Kuch bhi nahi kahi.

That night, sleep ditched him big time. He stared at the phone screen expecting her to call back. Call back and scold him as much as she wanted. But she did not.

Why would she after all? It is my fault.

The morning after was terrible.

He was trying to call sonakshi from morning but the phone came switched off. His messages consequently did not get delivered.

Her landline answered by pari said that sonakshi has some outdoor shooting. 

He couldn’t do anything right.Her shooting was scheduled outskirts of mumbai which he couldn’t exactly locate, she didn’t return home for days. And all that time her mobile was kept off.not even nethra gave him a clue.she has managed to escaped him every time he tried to get to her.

Her presence, her talks, their touches, and their togetherness. He was missing everything terribly. He felt a hollow space in his heart.

Nine days went like that. till Yesterday that is.

He finally figured out from pulkit that she is at mumbai back again.

Today morning his tension level was at the peak. After such a long wait he was going to see her.

He saw everyone coming infront him as villains. Bechara ravi became the first victim.

“Tume kisne kahaan iss raasta lene keliye?”

“Kyun sir hum hospital nahi jaa rahe aaj?”

“Zyaada bolenge toh fire kar dunga ravi. Chup chaap filmcity chalo.”

“Sonakshi didi toh shoot nahi kar raha hein aaj.”

He glared at ravi but,ravi knew he wanted to know he had information that rohit didn’t have.

“Sunita neh bataadi.”

“Chal goregaon chal phir.”

Though the car raced in full speed, rohit felt like he couldn’t wait to see her. There was this tiny little patience line which was trying to leave his body at any time.

“Aap?”

“Pulkit sonakshi kahaan hein?”

“Kamre mein hein. sau raha hein ab tak.”

He didn’t wait for any more, walking into the room he saw sonakshi in the bed, still in pyjama, covered in her duvet. 

He sat on the ground and placed his head on her bed next to her sleeping face.

The dark circles, and some half dried tears. All indicated that she had a terrible night. He tucked her fringe which was falling to her forehead.

“Hey sonakshi.” He whispered. 

Clearly in a very light sleep she was, she stirred in a bit trying to open her eyes. 

Their eyes met. And sonakshi pulled herself up and leaned to the headboard. Rohit stood up and sat next to her, very close needless to say.

“Phone kyun bhand hein tumari?” He looked into her eyes.

“Arey sorry yaa rohit. Charge nahi kar paayi. Issliye yahaan aaya tum? Ah i am such a trouble ain’t i?”

She asked with a casual tone, and a big forced smile. Her tears that were trying to hide among those long lashes troubled him, pierced his heart.

He felt a big difference. A difference that he hated to feel. Ten days apart, it seems like everything among them have changed.

The girl whom he shared every little matter of his hear with , the girl whom he kept in his lap and was almost about to kiss, the girl who planted swift kisses over his knuckles has changed. The way she smiled, the way she looked into his eyes, the way she addressed him, the way she behaved with him. Everything seemed to have changed.

“Sonakshi?”

“Rohit mujhe ten minutes do.I will quickly go get ready and come. We have to go somewhere.” 

“I don’t want to go anywhere. I want to talk to you.” 

“naa naa. Time nahi hein rohit. Please now.” 

He waited in the hall with pulkit and sonakshi came out of the room. 

He stared at her. She was dressed in a long green kurti and a denim and her hair was tied up. He stared at her, this is in such a long time she is having her hair tied up, was what that ran in his mind.

“Why is your hair tied up?” He asked.

She ignored the question, bidding bye to pulkit.

As they walked to the elevator, rohit spoke again.

“We need to talk. I need to talk about.....”  

“Rohit chodo na ab.Its ok.let’s go now.”

He gulped in feeling the tension that they were both going through.

“Ravi bhaiya, creativ nursing home jaana hein. Chalo mein raasta bataungi.”  She said hopping to his vehicle.

He stared at her all the time, but she plugged her headsets on and strolled through the google map telling ravi the directions. 

He didn’t like this sonakshi. Her change consumed him big time. He wanted to grab her to a corner and say all what was in his mind.

When they reached they both got down.

“Chalo rohit. Tumari manzil pochgaya.”

“What?”

“Room 18.”

She walked with him.

When they reached the room 18, sonakshi smiled and signaled him to go in.

“Surprise inside. Chalona rohit jaakar dekhona kya hein andhar.”

He just listened to what she said, without wanting anything else.and rohit stood frozen to his ground seeing raima lying on the bed.

When he came running out of the room some minutes later guessing that sonakshi has already left, it came as a shocker and also a relief to see her yet there, seated.

“Did you think that i left? Like in those dramatic serials?” She gave a chuckle.

He grabbed her shoulders making her stand up, then he took her hand and dragged her to the nearest exit.

“Kyun kiya? Eisa kyun kiya sonakshi.”

“Raima ki birthday miss kiya hein naa meri wajese. Badlemein mein neh tume usse doond kar dediya. Simple.” 

He stared at her in disbelief.

“Rohit you are useless haan. St xavier’s batch 2007 mein Raima de cruz ko doondna itna bhi mushkil tha kya? Arey mein toh Das din mein do teen jaga call kar ke uska current location bhi trace kardi.You should have tried harder.”

She gave a beaming smile.

“Sonakshi.I do not care what or how you found her.I am talking about you, about me,about us. ”

“ab ham dono ‘us’ nahi rahein rohit.”

She gave a smile.

“Sonakshi do not joke. This is not a joke now.”

“Jo miss kiya hein chaar saal tak, wo sab tume waapas milchuke hein rohit. Jaao,dil bhar kein jeelo uss zindagi wapas.”

“I don’t want this sonakshi. I am not interested in this. Please now, lets talk.”

“rohit hum dono ki safar yahaan tak taa. Ab mujhe rokhne se koi farak nahi padega. So please do not try to stop me.”

He cupped her cheeks.

“Farak padta hein mujhe. Aur tume bhi farak padta hein. Please Sona...” he begged.

“-Kshi....its sonakshi.”

She left his hand and took a step back.

As she walked away, his mind fell into the eventual realisation.

Eise mat karo apne rohit ki saat, dekho mein bilkul akhela pad gaya hein tumari bina.

He never begged like this to raima when she slipped into the coma. He begged only sonakshi.

Ek pal ke liye la ga ki mein apna haat kodunga.

He never felt such when raima was taken away by her family. He felt that only for sonakshi.

Itni jaldi?

He had dropped raima home so many times back at college, but never ever he felt so when she was getting down from the vehicle. That feeling of void has been only there for sonakshi.

He came home as if he had lost everything. Raima milaake bhi kuch nahi mila hein mujhe. Now he realised.

Because what he wanted is not raima. not whoeever else. Not anything else.

It has always, always been sonakshi.

Flashback over

He opened the diary and turned it to today’s date. And penned some feelings that he never ever had an idea about before.

In a night full of darkness, she arrived bringing light to my life.

I wandered aimlessly, and that is when she brought hope.

When i had no idea what friendship meant, she became the bestest one of that.

And love, when i thought i don’t deserve it, she decided to love me in a way that will be enough for both of us.

26th September 2019.

Closing the pen, he saw his one lone tear smudging the last line.

Ajit was right.

Sonakshi Hamesha waali hein.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So good! As much as I felt sad for sippy but he really asked for it. I wasn’t able to guess that she would bring him to Raima hence that surprise element was really into my liking. You penned down his emotions so well. Well done with the OS!

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

So good! As much as I felt sad for sippy but he really asked for it. I wasn’t able to guess that she would bring him to Raima hence that surprise element was really into my liking. You penned down his emotions so well. Well done with the OS!

This means so so much!!! Thank you for liking it and for appreciating it. Means so much.🤗❤️😊

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow 👌🏼 Expecting something like this on the show. Keep writing .. thanks 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Wow 👌🏼 Expecting something like this on the show. Keep writing .. thanks 

Thanks so so much🤗 means a lot!!!!! Much love.

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing! I loved the integration of actual episode lines and you nailed the ending. Sonakshi humesha wali hai!  such feels

Well written 👍🏾

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Thank you thank you thank yoouuuu❤️

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

Amazing! I loved the integration of actual episode lines and you nailed the ending. Sonakshi humesha wali hai!  such feels

Well written 👍🏾

Thank you so much!!!!🤗i am touched to see your response. Means so much indeed. 😳❤️👍🏼

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another beautiful story from you.I wish writers of khkt read your os and take some inspiration from it.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another amazing one👏👏👏

To Rohit: We wont notice when we have