mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Shraddha is not the new number one, as some people are claiming.Sure, she had two back-to-back hits but had precious little to do in both. Her contribution to the numbers was zilch. Saaho was an out-and-out Prabhas affair, and it worked because of him. Chhichhore worked because of the content, and WOM. I really enjoyed the movie, but she was terrible in it-the weakest link, for sure. It was the male actors who dominated, all the way.

Katrina was No. 1 from 2009-2012 because films actually worked because of her, and she had lengthy roles in them. The same cannot be said for Shraddha. She is just playing flowerpot roles in films. It is like saying Sonakshi is new no. 1 because she was part of Mission Mangal.

It is still between Deepika and Alia for No. 1. This is open for debate, though, as to who is No. 1 between them- but that's for another thread.

Please feel free to comment/disagree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who the hell said Shraddha is the new number one?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Looney86

Who the hell said Shraddha is the new number one?

Some people on this forum. there was a topic also opened on that.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I feel Shraddha is not the new number one, as some people are claiming.Sure, she had two back-to-back hits but had precious little to do in both. Her contribution to the numbers was zilch. Saaho was an out-and-out Prabhas affair, and it worked because of him. Chhichhore worked because of the content, and WOM. I really enjoyed the movie, but she was terrible in it-the weakest link, for sure. It was the male actors who dominated, all the way.

Katrina was No. 1 from 2009-2012 because films actually worked because of her, and she had lengthy roles in them. The same cannot be said for Shraddha. She is just playing flowerpot roles in films. It is like saying Sonakshi is new no. 1 because she was part of Mission Mangal.

It is still between Deepika and Alia for No. 1. This is open for debate, though, as to who is No. 1 between them- but that's for another thread.

Please feel free to comment/disagree.

I can agree to anything but the highlights point above and its correlation between movie's success. She can't act.