Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lately it feel like she is mad with some one. Is she mad with hater and troller.

I agree hater and troller cross their line and you are entitled to get mad.

or she is mad at fans who are not happy with her characterization..which I personally find if you criticize with dignified manner you are entitled to the opinion too. So its she mad with fan like us who genuinely feel her character need a change or is she mad at haters and trollers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Any proof for what you are claiming?

She is an actor and is doing her job. She has got no special love for any fandom. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought we were not allow to discuss actors’ personal life over here.. esp over assumptions! 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please dont make this a battle ground too. It's just I saw a post where her mom said let's the dog bark. And knowing lately show is getting harsh criticism I was just wondering if its genioun fan who care for the story and character shake or haters or troller. Nothing against her..I was just wondering. Sorry I did not knew this post directly meant her personal life. If you think then you can block it. I dont mind. I literally didnot meant to offend any1

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Any issues or concerns between actors and their fans, are not subject for discussion in the forum . Please refrain any such henceforth. 

Closed ! 

KZK2 DT 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago