The purest most blissful 15 minutes of love & romance on tv

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

(Image credit twitter )

Yes that was what it was . The ultimate akshan nite . And thank god they didot make it look like it was the last nite of their love.(I hate those cringe worthy rolls in bed on tv ) 

It was the beginning . Soft &  sensuous .

It was a mature man of 40 holding the hand of a naive young girl of 22 and taking her on the path of love and passion . She was awkward and scared and he was all the more soft , caring and thoughtful . 

Akshat controlled his passion and warmed up her heart for a passion filled night . With words straight from his heart . 

I am so glad they showed such a visually beautiful and thoughtful foreplay . It was sensuous . When he slid His hand on her ankle it was erotic .And guddan the scared young girl sprang up .......

I am also so glad they kept it simple , No weird decorations !!!! It was just two beautiful souls , Beautiful people with the glow of love in their eyes , and the tv screens were all lit ......

I would have liked a little bit of morning romance and the shooting was a sden twist , but I know they kept it  for later as this love story is going to be there for long and so they need romance in their store for future . 

Kudos to nishant , no cringe worthy moment all through . special compliments to kanikaa , she was stupendous !!!!!

LOVED IT !!!!!!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aj was controlling his passion you could tell he was ready but took his time...it was a beautiful night for them(minus shooting). His words were on fire ❤️ the immense amt of love he has for guddan was shown. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Aj was controlling his passion you could tell he was ready but took his time...it was a beautiful night for them(minus shooting). His words were on fire ❤️ the immense amt of love he has for guddan was shown. 

Yes they showed that beautifully . He was burning with desire and yet when he looked at her all scared that restraint was right there . Nishant enacted it out beautifully .

kshah1987 thumbnail

I loved the letter he wrote and he too was scared and really shy...not about the physical part but the expression part and that the letter was his way of showing her. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I loved the letter he wrote and he too was scared and really shy...not about the physical part but the expression part and that the letter was his way of showing her. 

Yes it was lovely . With every line he was moving closer . Komal it also reminded me that guddan sang that song kabhi kabhi mere dil me , when she was describing her dream suhaag raat . In the actual song the heroine sings this poem while the hero moves closer . Not exactly similar but close .

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very true....it ws a beautiful seq...whr v could connect to hs desire bt she being scared nd awkward... cvs kept d age diffrnece factor in mind....it ws so well perfomred by both nishant and kanika 👍🏼

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I haven't seen the episodes but saw the clips on insta, I actually thought it was quite good. I am someone not much into romantic scenes, so these kind of scenes, sometimes I feel awkward to watch as they show too much(too much is also not good), but this show did alright in these kind of scenes I feel. At least i can watch, the episode must be really beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

And Akshan is indeed looking super hot, that star scenes and rain scenes were bonus ❤️!I am surprised some ppl didn't like their scenes today and they expected more, what do they mean by more?! 😳😅 I thought they showed just alright, not too much or not too less either. 

Goli marne wala part shld have been shown tmr thats why maybe a lot of fans couldn't enjoy the episode. idk about others but overall i liked the episode from what i saw in the insta clips(last part ke baath alag hai)

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Very true....it ws a beautiful seq...whr v could connect to hs desire bt she being scared nd awkward... cvs kept d age diffrnece factor in mind....it ws so well perfomred by both nishant and kanika 👍🏼

Yes beautiful and well enacted .

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I haven't seen the episodes but saw the clips on insta, I actually thought it was quite good. I am someone not much into romantic scenes, so these kind of scenes, sometimes I feel awkward to watch as they show too much(too much is also not good), but this show did alright in these kind of scenes I feel. At least i can watch, the episode must be really beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

And Akshan is indeed looking super hot, that star scenes and rain scenes were bonus ❤️!I am surprised some ppl didn't like their scenes today and they expected more, what do they mean by more?! 😳😅 I thought they showed just alright, not too much or not too less either. 

Goli marne wala part shld have been shown tmr thats why maybe a lot of fans couldn't enjoy the episode. idk about others but overall i liked the episode from what i saw in the insta clips(last part ke baath alag hai)

Maybe passion for few is more of hugging and kissing !!! For me this was beautiful . Also that star gazing scene was shot sooo well . The camera angles were beauiful . 

whenever their faces came close the angles were just perfect !!!

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I don’t know how anyone could have hated today..but to each their own...this was very beautifully done. I think ppl are confused by shooting so it’s hard to concentrate but I agree ..if they showed more it’s weird because they can’t go all out on ITV shows really and so this was perfect. AJs words even more so for me were so romantic.