Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Salman not getting married is the best decision he has taken. He has always had toxic relationships  in the past and like fish can’t survive on land, he simply can’t respect women. It’s better he just drifts from one Friend with Benefit to another without the emotional baggage. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is not interested in marriage, I guess coz now he is over 50 he doesnt see the point of getting married and settling down, he treats his nephews and nieces like his own children 

Plus it's his choice, I dont know why people want to see him get married 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is not able to find an ideal partner for him yet.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why does he need to marry? 

For a wife? He doesn't need that. He probably has a line of girls ready to give him whatever he wants without the marriage deal. 

For children? The way hes seen hanging out with his brothers and sisters kids it's like hes already content with them. He probably will handle their financial responsibility if needed but who needs the dad tag and the life long commitment. 

So when he has every perks of marriage why does he need to carry the baggage of unnecessary commitment which is probably what hes scared about. But really, if any guy would be given the choice, they would take this. 

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Koi tikni toh chahiye tab ja k shadi kare bhai.. he is more interested in 'kanya daan' than getting married 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Some of us on this forum are not married because we chose it that. Not everyone is going to be the same. Salman seems happy single and only wants kids. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No one has the right answer...

This song describes Salman's life perfectly.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-htMxVmos

I think probably for Ash. You probably should’ve give one of those option TM. I don’t know why but I feel he still loves Ash and he still couldn’t forget her. Even he had many girlfriends but somehow his heart belongs to Ash only. He could’ve marry any girl that he wanted after Ash left him but he still remained single. He was crazy about her and he did everything to win her heart but she left him and broke his heart. Then, he never found a true love again. It was very sad. Hope they become cordial to each other someday. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even for celeb bashing , that is just too below the belt ( literally ) .. Impotency is legit medical condition and unless you are privy to Salman's medical history, making such statements is regressive and born out of patriarchal mindset where anyone who isn't married is looked down upon .. 

You desperately try to paint to yourself as a liberal leftist but that mask falls right off when you comment on Salman or just India in general .. that shitty regressive mindset comes shining through .. ⭐️

Edited by --Pro.vo.King-- - 4 years ago