Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

chalo 2 month leap is a better option then 2 year

makes more sense 

seems like the show may go the ishq mai marjawa way (didnt see that show much), jo bhi hai twist acha hai, but what matters to me is that at the end of the day akshan shld be together.

u really think he will cheat on guddan for antra?! kuch toh khichidi hai, this is gonna be interesting i m more curious now what will happen, hoping antra and pervy or antra track at least comes to an end soon, that's what is spoiling the show for me.

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

makes more sense 

seems like the show may go the ishq mai marjawa way (didnt see that show much), jo bhi hai twist acha hai, but what matters to me is that at the end of the day akshan shld be together.

u really think he will cheat on guddan for antra?! kuch toh khichidi hai, this is gonna be interesting i m more curious now what will happen, hoping antra and pervy or antra track at least comes to an end soon, that's what is spoiling the show for me.

He is not AJ ...yaar koi behrupiya hai the one who shoot Guddu definetly is not AJ mask drama 200 percent real AJ is kidnapped this one is antara ke hato ka katputli 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

makes more sense 

Even if he loathed guddan, he would never cheat with antara. Something is totally off

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

He is not AJ ...yaar koi behrupiya hai the one who shoot Guddu definetly is not AJ mask drama 200 percent real AJ is kidnapped this one is antara ke hato ka katputli 

Possible. Might be pervy

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Possible. Might be pervy

Nope its not pervy either he is not talk as Nish some one else .. Chudail ka ashiq hogaaa...AJ ke mask ke saath 

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what i don't understand is that if guddan comes at jindal mansion and confronts antara and aj, then why is she wearing banjara clothes.

my first thought after seeing those pics was that guddan came back in a new avatar with a new name to fool everyone that she is someone else.

now it seems the matter is something else. maybe she realises that this aj is fake and tries to find real one and disguises herself.

aage dekhte hai kya kya hota hai.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

what i don't understand is that if guddan comes at jindal mansion and confronts antara and aj, then why is she wearing banjara clothes.

my first thought after seeing those pics was that guddan came back in a new avatar with a new name to fool everyone that she is someone else.

now it seems the matter is something else. maybe she realises that this aj is fake and tries to find real one and disguises herself.

aage dekhte hai kya kya hota hai.

they are mixing many tracks ...confusion hai bass

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Wait and watch............😔.......I am 100 sure AJ can't kill Guddan......😊...

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs. 

Finely 2 month leap.. 

So now i think very interesting track coming ,