Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gotta be Underworld otherwise there is no better explanation. Nobody cares for this KRK’s reviews especially Amitabh.  

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I think Abhishek is making Hrithik tweet abt KRK. I heard Bachchans launched his KRK BO. Not sure if it is true 

HR should stop tweeting praising KRK. Saw on twitter some of his fans were not happy with the tweet 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was surprised when I saw Hrithik's tweet. I had to cross check to believe it was true. And some people on Twitter were saying that it was for War's good reviews but I don't understand KRK's reviews really matter? 

Ps I even clicked the song and tried to listen since HR was promoting, I thought may be it was good. After listening/watching the video for 1 minute, I was thinking how could I undo what I did.😳

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I think Abhishek is making Hrithik tweet abt KRK. I heard Bachchans launched his KRK BO. Not sure if it is true 

Why would Abhishek make anyone do anything? What an absurd explanation for Hrithik’s own decisions!  If Abhishek was making people be nice to KRK we would have seen tweets from a lot of his other friends like Farhan, Dutt, SRK, KJo, Devgan.  None of these people would have picked fights with him either if Bachchans were making people be nice to him.  And I don’t buy the underworld explanation either.  Again, the ones that fight with him wouldn’t have fought with him if he truly had underworld connections.  So Bachchans, Roshans, Deshmukh etc either genuinely like him or are just humoring him because he’s this annoying gnat they can’t get rid off.  

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regnow

KRK's reviews probably have more reach than Masand and Anupama do. No wonder these actors have no shame in sucking up to a such a parasite.

Tiger also promoting it so definitely war promotions and to please krk to get good review . Krk does have a fanbase and there are people who take interest in his reviews . He also earned a lot of fans for his vocal reviews and negative twitter comments during clashes in last couple of years ...looks like he has solid back up that's why hritik and tiger want good review and praises from him for WAR, tit for tat seems to be the case here 😆

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We have seen how underworld guys were treated by bw in the past. KRK is treated like a nobody in bw circles. That is not how most underworld biggies were treated in the past. Only a few select bigwigs support him on social media. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HOLD UP HUH? Let me move my bangs real quick.. HRITHIK AND KRK ARE FRIENDS???? 

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

this sums up the status of bollywood in 2019 lol

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Big B has good relations with KRK

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why would Abhishek make anyone do anything? What an absurd explanation for Hrithik’s own decisions! 

Because Hrithik is a saintly hottie who makes men turn gay for him. Nothing is ever his own fault. The whole world is against him and ~makes~ him do the wrong things.