Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone. Dekho mujhe kya mast cheez mila. 

https://youtu.be/AziUm4HJ3Iw

P.S Credit goes to the uploader

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it.. ❤️

Just give credit to uploader  dea🤗

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Loved it.. ❤️

Just give credit to uploader  dea🤗

Sure

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haven’t seen Navya but proposal scenes in both YRHPK and KRPKAB both were beautiful.. Arjun Draupadi, well the unworded proposal between  them makes me emotional still, also considering the fact that they were never able to be “just made for each other” after the marriage.. 💔 In Mahabharat, the brief period of time when Arjun and Draupadi were just walking through the jungle, the lil time when she was only his wife was also shown beautifully.. The few moments when she was genuinely very happy being Arjun’s wife.. I know it was fictional but those moments had my heart.. Also the word of advice given by Bhim to Arjun ki agar vivahit Jeevan mein Safal rehna hai toh Samar samay par patni se kshama  maangte raho and Arjun’s reaction to that..  .. 🤣

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Haven’t seen Navya but proposal scenes in both YRHPK and KRPKAB both were beautiful.. Arjun Draupadi, well the unworded proposal between  them makes me emotional still, also considering the fact that they were never able to be “just made for each other” after the marriage.. 💔 In Mahabharat, the brief period of time when Arjun and Draupadi were just walking through the jungle, the lil time when she was only his wife was also shown beautifully.. The few moments when she was genuinely very happy being Arjun’s wife.. I know it was fictional but those moments had my heart.. Also the word of advice given by Bhim to Arjun ki agar vivahit Jeevan mein Safal rehna hai toh Samar samay par patni se kshama  maangte raho and Arjun’s reaction to that..  .. 🤣

Yeah. Woh Mahabharat kitna bhi distorted ho some scenes were magical. One of my most loved scenes

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I remember all the above proposals .... KRPKAB was above all, so nice it was 😘😘 Shaheer's expressions where awwwww.... Yeh Bandha Aisa Kyun hain yaar.... Marva dega mujhe.....

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Hello everyone. Dekho mujhe kya mast cheez mila. 

https://youtu.be/AziUm4HJ3Iw

P.S Credit goes to the uploader

Thank you for reviving our memories with this sweet video....

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for reviving our memories with this sweet video....

You are welcome. Itna cute video tha. Share toh karna hi tha

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In addition to these, I like Arjun-Subadras scenes as well :)

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Krpkab vala proposal few. Months back dekha tha. It was very touching..... Mishbir ka kya kahun.... 

Anand vala dekh k muje ek ofc ke ladke ka Dhyan aa gaya. Thoda vo b iske jaisa lag raha tha🤣