Felt bad for Mr. Bajaj for the first time

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I genuinely felt bad for Mr. Bajaj in that scene. No I don’t have sympathy for him neither do i feel he is right at a larger level. But if you just see that scene, he is yet to understand his feelings for Prerna, and she despite claiming loyalty is inclined towards Anurag. No, i will never say Prerna shouldn’t love Anurag, but then don’t claim loyalty. If she choses loyalty over love she definitely shouldn’t give Anurag false hopes. Here all the three leads are suffering because of lack of clarity and choice 😔

At a point, felt bad for Mohini too, I mean Bajaj and Mohini are grey shaded etc but still 

PS: Still a hardcore fan of Parth, but felt for Bajaj and Mohini today. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hence i watch for bajaj i too felt bad for him i will be happy if he realize and free prerna  i feel bad for mohini too as a mom 🥺

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Hence i watch for bajaj i too felt bad for him i will be happy if he realize and free prerna  i feel bad for mohini too as a mom 🥺

I want too he free prerna  👍🏼 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh today😭😭😭 was so much pain in his eyes 👀 but no one can see his pain 😭😭😭😭😭

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

I don’t think they will show Bajaj freeing Prerna immediately. Thing is they are just confusing the audience or should I say trying to keep PreRish and AnuPre fandom intact. Prerna as a woman should chose her partner out of her own will, and the choice should’ hurt her in the first place.

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

I want too he free prerna  👍🏼 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh today😭😭😭 was so much pain in his eyes 👀 but no one can see his pain 😭😭😭😭😭

are u can see his pain 🤣

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

As an Anurag fan I felt for him, can understand your situation 

I don’t think they will show Bajaj freeing Prerna immediately. Thing is they are just confusing the audience or should I say trying to keep PreRish and AnuPre fandom intact. Prerna as a woman should chose her partner out of her own will, and the choice should’ hurt her in the first place.

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

their agenda is keeping both aside play with audience emotions as bajaj fan but never i will say bajaj was not wrong he is wrong he should solved immediately because he started this all  

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

are u can see his pain 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 I know my English is not good 😆

My meaning was his heart ❤️ nothing else 🤪

1. And yes I feel bad 😞 and sad 😢 only for him in show no one else ❤️😛
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

their agenda is keeping both aside play with audience emotions as bajaj fan but never i will say bajaj was not wrong he is wrong he should solved immediately because he started this all  

Exactly! And they are boring the shit out of Anurag fans, going by the looks of it, i see Bajaj fans are in the same boat. 

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

🤣🤣🤣 I know my English is not good 😆

My meaning was his heart ❤️ nothing else 🤪

1. And yes I feel bad 😞 and sad 😢 only for him in show no one else ❤️😛

u hva great english  dear ❤❤

Heart ❤️ 

Same  goes to me the reason i m existing in the show and forum 😆