Prerna the badass returns

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had to bring this up because since the sassy, strong Prerna claiming her rights wala track ended I've constantly been complaining and waiting for her to return. Now she may not have come in full form but wow her badass self really came back in today's episode. I thoroughly enjoyed watching that because rather than have some outsider always provide advice and support, she projected her inner self and became her own strength. Great acting from Erica as usual and the way she then handled Mohini was really worth watching. When Tapur questioned her and she gave her such a righteous reply I was literally screaming it was so fulfilling. I love watching female characters who stand up for themselves and though sometimes this show doesn't excel at that, today's episode was just great to watch. In fact not just Prerna but almost all the women on the show really outshone. Mohini's shift in attitude and her ability to recognize her priorities was commendable and Sharda Maasi's comic moments were brilliant. If the show keeps up with this, it can actually be super fun to watch again