Prerna: The Woman, The Myth, The ...?

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna the woman who induces so much anger in forum waasiyos that this forum wages war every few hours in different topics. ðŸ˜†  

So this post is a little different because I’m not going to shed any analysis on who she is or why she does what she does, because frankly I don’t think the CVs know what they’re doing with her so why should I waste my brain trying to figure it out. Instead I’ll pose a question. What do you think Prerna should do, as it stands with her story right now, and WHY? The only trick is I want you to think of her outside of Anurag and Bajaj. Don’t shape your answer or YOUR desires for her future based on who you want her to be with. The second you mention Anurag or Bajaj you lose. This is purely a thought exercise: what should she do as a woman, as a mother to be with her life right now? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Very interesting post I kind of love it but I can't say what will be the outcome of this post. Though I know somewhere even you know what might it be 🤣🤣

Anyway I want her to come to IF and see how much she is bashed as well as favoured and then come to Ankie that is me and help me find Nor's Neither. ðŸ˜Ž

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Very interesting post I kind of love it but I can't say what will be the outcome of this post. Though I know somewhere even you know what might it be 🤣🤣

Anyway I want her to come to IF and see how much she is bashed as well as favoured and then come to Ankie that is me and help me find Nor's Neither. ðŸ˜Ž

Ankie main kya karoon tumhare saath ðŸ˜† mujhe  definitely Prerna ki help nahi chahiye Neither dhoondne main ðŸ¤£ 

Outcome jo bhi ho intention toh yehi hai that it makes the person actually think without mindlessly wanting to drag the men into the picture. This is a no men allowed post ðŸ¤£

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Ankie main kya karoon tumhare saath ðŸ˜† mujhe  definitely Prerna ki help nahi chahiye Neither dhoondne main ðŸ¤£ 

Outcome jo bhi ho intention toh yehi hai that it makes the person actually think without mindlessly wanting to drag the men into the picture. This is a no men allowed post ðŸ¤£

are you sure nahi chahiye? ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want her to take a long, hard look at her situation, and I want her to think about herself and her child.  Not about any other family, not about anything. I want her to think and I want her to know kind of a future she sees for herself. What will make her happy?  Marriage? Becoming a stay-at-home mom? Continuing her studies? Building a career? What does she want to do? What does she dream of? I want her to think about the happiness she can achieve without sacrificing herself and I want her to work toward reaching that happy point. 

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all she should try to picture her future. Where does she see herself for 5 years from now. 

Second, she should at least come clean with her mother and family about herself, force them to choose her, only her regardless her mistakes and have her back. 

Third, Consider her financial situation! Yes money is the most important thing to survive in the world. 

And stop running! In the previous season the FL used to drive in the middle of the night to go wherever the hell she'd want to go! I'd like Prerna to take a taxi! Bas or kuch nahi chahiye😆

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Good post, and personally as a woman myself, I would say, Complete her education if she hasn’t already and become independent and  Find a job for herself. No not because I feel a job is must for a woman to be successful or independent , but she can lend a helping hand to the Sharma family considering Shekhar is the only one supporting the family. I definitely want to see top shows in ITV, showing girls helping their maika, morally financially and emotionally. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have already won here. The moment you ask to describe  Prerna without Anu or Bajaj more than half of the fandom will get a knot in Their thinking. 

A woman is more than just being  a lover or a wife or a mother or daughter. Every time we try to bind a woman in a relationship we expect her to act likewise. A perfect mother, a perfect daughter, A perfect  wife or lover... Who have ever asked her to be a perfect  you? The society has indulged the meaning of a perfect woman in our mind as a perfect someone for some certain relationship. Prerna should do whatever she thinks it will make herself perfect, she SHOULD think beyond every freaking relationship for herself. And whatever she finds perfect she should go for it and without any regrets. It will be hard but worth of it.       

lovefk thumbnail

I want her to access the money at her disposal go raid Barneys or Harrods whichever suits her fancy then visit the Sabyasachi store in Kolkata buy all the jewellery and clothes on display and rub it in Mohini's face! (lol sorry I don't wanna be serious with this thing plus why the heck not thodi materialism should be allowed🤣)

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

First things first ....  She needs to go to a gynaecologist to get her check up whether she is actually pregnant or not ðŸ¤£it's been like 5 to 6 mths according to shows timeline and till now no symptoms no baby bump .... and considering her heroics so far she needs to get her check up. 

Secondly if she is really pregnant then she should think of a research on her baby's DNA as to how this baby survive after so many life threatening events. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª

She can be an example for expecting females if her baby is still safe and alive inside