Extra Marital Affair- AnuPre small OS

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Extra Marital Affair 

….

Anurag threw the newspaper on bed, irritated with the every day’s usual contents. After the tremendous starting of the day with morning jogging he would rather choose a healthy breakfast with his family over going through the pages of newspaper which contained nothing but murders, rapes, bribes and media gossips. He had better things to do. Thinking about the meeting with Mehra’s he headed towards his cupboard to take out his today’s outfit. His ash colour T shirt was drenched in sweat after the jogs. Not to let go the vibe of a beautiful morning he decided to wear ash and black combination matching his jogging T shirt and track pants. He selected his dress and took them out. Placing them on bed he turned around for towel when his gaze stuck to the newspaper, particularly on a certain article. 

‘Mr and Mrs Kapoor of K enterprise are all set to complete the divorce at the end of this month.’

Taking the newspaper in his hand he read the first few lines of the article. ‘Mrs Karishma Kapoor’s husband Mr  Rishikesh Kapoor had claimed his wife having an extra marital affair with her friend Ram Sing Gupta…’ Anurag chuckled. ‘Love is blind.’ He smiled ruefully with the thought. Suddenly a shadow passed his window. He looked up and instantly knew who it was. Anurag smiled broadly planning to irritate Prerna a bit. 

He came out of his room in corridor and waited for Prerna to return back from Kuki’s room. He was leaning against the railing. He waited for 10 long minutes before Prerna showed up. There she came, wearing a black and red saree with her hair all wet and haphazard. He kept staring at her. Prerna’s pace slowed down a little as she was about to pass him. 

‘’Aise besharmo ke tarah ghura maat karo mujhe!’’ She stopped in her track just to shush him.

‘’Tu itni khoobsurat hain.. khuda dedar mein tere.. mukammal isq ho mera…’’ Anurag stopped just to smirk at an irritated Prerna. 

Prerna gave him a tough glance and walked ahead. 

‘’Have an extra marital affair with me.’’ Anurag shouted behind her. 

Prerna stopped. Paused. Turned around. 

‘’What?’’ She demanded to know, not being able to take the offer lightly. 

‘’Simple. Have an extra marital affair with me.’’ Anurag repeated again, walking towards her. The smile on his face never faded. 

‘’Subha subha pikey ain ho?’’

‘’Tumhare is question pe bhi mujhe ek gaana yaad araah hain… par jane deta hu. Tumhe pasand nahi aiga.’’ Anurag smirked.

‘’Tumhe nahi lagta tum ajkal kuch jayadahi gaana sunte ho?’’

‘’Broken heart.. broken feelings… The songs gives me feels.’’

‘’Good for you.’’ Prerna said, crossing her arms against her midriff. 

‘’So, will you have an extra marital affair with me?’’ Anurag asked, giving a challenging look to her.    

‘’Kyu? Kyu karte ya kehte ho yesab? Mujhe hurt Karne ke liye? Ya apne apko hurt karne ke liye?’’ 

“Tum ye sab jane do. Mere offer ke barein mein kya khayal hain tumhara?’’

‘’Tum pagal ho gain ho!’’ Prerna commented.

‘’Tumne na nahi kaha.. means, you are interested.’’

‘’Maine haan bhi nahi kaha…’’

‘’Toh keh do na..’’

‘’Mujhe tumhe thappar marke apne haat nahi gandey karne..’’ Prerna snapped. ‘’Isliye main ja rahi hu.’’

‘’Wait. Main toh acha khasa proposal de raha hu tumhe… is tarah se tumhe Mrs bajaj ka status bhi milega… mera payar bhi milgea… Kyuki main toh yahi rehta hu na.. dekh raha hu… tum bas mu se hi pati parmeshwar ka path parati ho sabko… baki toh bas Bajaj ke bachi ki Nany bani hui ho..’’

‘’Anurag.. Jaban samal ke baat karo..’’ Prerna warned him, showing her index finger. 

Anurag moved forward so that her index finger was touching him.  

‘’Kyu? Aren’t you a gold digger? Sirf paiso ke liye kiya hain na tumne Mr bajaj se shadi?’’ Anurag said looking into her eyes. 

Prerna’s hand made a hesitant fist and moved down. Later she looked away from his ever so expressive eyes.

‘’Haan… par etni bhi buri nahi hu ki..’’ 

‘’Tum bilkul bhi buri nahi ho Prerna..’’ 

Anurag expected her to look back into his eyes with his words but she keep looking downwards. He waited for few seconds and then distant himself from her, taking his steps back. 

Prerna sighed and tried to gather a little courage to look at him. But she failed. A few more seconds later she could feel him looking away from her and she decided to leave as well. She turned around and almost ran away from there, not wanting to hear his stupid proposal one more time. She indeed could hear him shouting back at her.

‘’Do think about my proposal.’’ Anurag smiled and turned around to enter into his room only to find an angry looking Mr bajaj. 

‘’Mr Basu,’’ He said, as calmly as possible, ‘’apki himmat keisey hui mere wife se is tarah ki wahiyat baat karne ki.’’ 

‘’Wo apki wife hain ye bat mujhe achi tarike se pata hain… baar baar yaad dilane ki jarurat nahi hain apko. Or apki biwi ne haan kaha nahi hain abhitaq… so..’’

‘’Mr..’’

‘’Cool down Mr Bajaj.. relax. Prerna aisi larki nahi hain. Or apke liye yahi behtar hoga ki aap use is barein mein baat na karein.’’ Anurag stated.

‘’Ye mujhe apse sikhne ki jarurat nahi hain!’’

‘’Good.’’ Anurag said, showing his both palms. ‘’Agar apki izazat ho toh kya main apne kamre mein ja sakta hu? You are blocking my way.’’

Mr Bajaj gave him a tough glare but cleared his way and walked away. 

‘’Angry bird!’’ 

Anurag chuckled and left for his room. 

*AN: Sorry if you are disappointed with the title and the content of the story. :P And don’t go bashing Anurag in comment section for his stupid proposal to Prerna. He was joking only. And if you think he shouldn’t even joke about it well, I think he should. I think it will be good for him to joke around his feelings instead of mourning over them. I just tried to make Anurag a little happy here while keeping his painful feelings intact. Hope you guys liked it. *

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! That was amazingly done with the notorious attitude of Anurag and a slightly hesitating and disgustion from Prerna. Though this would be too sick if it was intentional but knowing the amount of pain he went through it looks funny altogether as a piece of fiction. Mr. Bajaj always seems to be an incarnation of swift, he buzz around AnuPre like a bee. I mean, Everytime (except terrace) he is around them and lecturing Anurag or Prerna about their marriage and vows. He is a mystic character anyway. This was an amusing take. Do write more!❤️

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I loved it but the "subah subah peeke aaye ho" was 🤣

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it❤️

I also want him to come out of his depression. 

Then no one can resist him

Originally posted by: Tranquility07

Hey! That was amazingly done with the notorious attitude of Anurag and a slightly hesitating and disgustion from Prerna. Though this would be too sick if it was intentional but knowing the amount of pain he went through it looks funny altogether as a piece of fiction. Mr. Bajaj always seems to be an incarnation of swift, he buzz around AnuPre like a bee. I mean, Everytime (except terrace) he is around them and lecturing Anurag or Prerna about their marriage and vows. He is a mystic character anyway. This was an amusing take. Do write more!❤️

I never had and have probs with Mr Bajaj. Let him be there however he wants, no prob. And yeah an EMA would have been disgusting.. I am strictly against it. People knowing me when read the title they hardly could believe their eyes but then after reading the contents they have messaged me laughing their heads off. :p :p 

Thanks for the feedback. yeah, i will be writing MORE and will be looking forward for your beautiful reviews. :)

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I loved it but the "subah subah peeke aaye ho" was 🤣

Whats with the line? Cheezy? Hehe.. 

Thanks dude.. I am so pleased that you not only have read it but also have reviewed ^_^

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Loved it❤️

I also want him to come out of his depression. 

Then no one can resist him

He is already so much irresistible, isn't he???😉

Thank you so much for giving your loves to the fic.  

Thank you Nazneen. 

Hey, you seems new. Be more around here.  :)