Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I remember Mini having a breakdown in the past when a classmate tries to prove her characterless. Babita supports her and she seems to be in depression. Later her teacher tries to point out that Minu behaves too matured as compared to her age, she makes Babita understand that Mini has also been hurt due to whatever has happened in her life but has never expressed. Thus her being happy always is fake, her behaviour is nothing but sign of depression. 

Confused right now as again now they are showing her passing thru same phase. Whatever happens Mini does not seem upset and consoles Babes. This has happened multiple times and evn whn Khatri says so many things abt Mini, still she seems unfair do. Miki realises that she is upset instantly, not only now but multiple times before they have shown him understanding her state of mind. My point is how are Babita and HS not able to see the same. Inspite of the depression episode earlier where all three were involved. Are they not able to make out the indications which are absolutely same. Why is Mini being shown so matured and all the time consoling Babita when Babita should max times be showing same behaviour. Role reversal to this extent is confusing. Babita is a matured lady and shown so earlier but her ignorance right now is a little too much. On the other hand Mini always smiling and trying to hide her sadness is also not required. Instead why not show Mini getting upset when required, coming out with what she feels. I would ideally want whoever I know of that age to come out and speak up. My close relatives of same age I really would want them to come out with whatever they feel whether it is sadness, fear,anxiety. I would want them to express and not keep it all with themselves. I would want them to know that we are ready to understand their issues and they do not need to bear it all. I do not expect so much maturity from teenagers. Hence this is little confusing for me. Agree some kids are more matured than others but Mini who earlier was shown getting hyper for no reason now suddenly is behaving extremely matured. She is always calm composed like a parent. Do u guys do not want to see Mini behaving her age. I really would want to see a 18 year Mini not a 40 year one. Also would like to see Babita little more matured now.