Kalma scenes before custody drama and now

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys I was watching episodes prior to custody drama 

Kalma scenes and romance was very intense. Even though both of them haven’t  realized their love or haven’t fell in love; scenes were so intense 

Nowadays I am not saying the Kalma scenes are not good, I feel like something a miss. Not sure why I feel like that,

They are ideal couple who compliment each other.

With this track, I feel more kitchen politics..

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like their scenes now also. It's pretty real. The way she hugged him when scared outside police station, how he consoled her, how she dealt with him learning ketkis truth and made him smile, his worry when he thought she was injured in shark attack, his anger which stemmed from fear of losing her, his guilt and tears...his thank you, his naughtiness and reaction when he pretended to sleep as she caressed his hair and pinched his cheek .it's all great and beautiful scenes. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Guys I was watching episodes prior to custody drama 

Kalma scenes and romance was very intense. Even though both of them haven’t  realized their love or haven’t fell in love; scenes were so intense 

Nowadays I am not saying the Kalma scenes are not good, I feel like something a miss. Not sure why I feel like that,

They are ideal couple who compliment each other.

With this track, I feel more kitchen politics..

Thoughts?

I know what you mean. I think its the plot - it doesn't match the scenes if that makes sense. As of late, I have been feeling like the KalMa scenes have just been thrown in for TRPs without it having any real impact on the story or their relationship. 

In part, it is also Malhar's character. Ever since he remarried Kalyani, his intensity has calmed down. Now he is more carefree and less Atom Bomb. Cause at that time, he was unaware that he was falling for Kalyani, or he was trying his best to deny it. But after the custody drama, I think he stopped denying his feelings for her, and somewhere between then and the remarriage, he realized he loved her. He was on the verge of confessing it to her a few times, but he has always held back.

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago