Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

He doesn't give two hoots for anyone the way he does about naira. Naira is his obsession. ๐Ÿ˜†

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

He doesn't give two hoots for anyone the way he does about naira. Naira is his obsession. ๐Ÿ˜†

Isnt it.. this makes me think again how strong our girl is.. if Naira was in Kartiks place no one would have been able to convince her to remarry and if kartik was in Nairaโ€™s place aab tak to uska brain fatke dono kaan se bahar aachuka hota hahahahah.. he just cant handle anyone not even anyones name with Naira๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

gurti4ever4 thumbnail

This is why I want a guy for naira. Kartik will go crazy and bit the hell out off him and while at it pankha also.๐Ÿ˜

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurti4ever4

This is why I want a guy for naira. Kartik will go crazy and bit the hell out off him and while at it pankha also.๐Ÿ˜

Ya we all want it actually last tym when kiran was there Kartik ki kaisi nachahte huwe bhi phati thi haha.. then again Rishabโ€™s track becoz Naira had no memories of Rishab she was so distant and awkward around him so jyada kuch nahi mila.. but now is the right time asli insecurity track dekhane ka.. remember how kartik used to always throw the same dailogue to Rishab ki biwi hai meri.. and Rishab unwillingly left the scenario but now i want him to return not as a love interest but as a fren coz Thats what Naira needs right now.. a sexy and strong shoulder to cry on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i like Varun turkey.. have no objection for him to give Kartik some takkar๐Ÿฅณ