Change one's stripes!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 13.9.19 Change one’s stripes!

After watching today’s episode the saying that a leopard cannot change its spots! Comes to my mind.  Seeing Kainat today confirms that cosmetic surgery may change her appearance. Turn her more aesthetic to look at, but  she is incapable of changing her essential nature. Her new face transforms, yet her true nature fails to be concealed. With all her pretension, airs, graces,claims of being Saltanat with a new face , Kainat’s  real self inevitably , makes her commit some harrowing blunders!

The restaurant scene ends up incomplete shambles. She fails at really knowing things personal to Zaroon, his favourite food.. orders something which turns up to be a complete fluke! rather than his favourite cuisine he usually ordered at their favourite restaurant! Zaroon,for the moment is not sharp enough to take on board her genuine ignorance of having any knowledge of their bonding of past events!  I suspect Kainat is aware that he can be easily duped! So with great flair she talks him into doing away with past memories and tasting a brand new dish to mark their fresh start in life!

It’s all about flushing Zaroon’s past with Saltanat out of his system! The selfie relates to forcing herself on him! capturing each moment that confirms he belongs to her!  Zaroon can never really catch on to the fact that this  wife of his, can be anyone else other thanSaltanat, least of all Kainat. 

It’s Zaroon’s naivety, his dead honest disposition that actually makes him into an easy prey for Kainat to manipulate without much problems. I also feel she sees Zaroon’s vulnerability, of having no immediate family around him. Zaroon she can see, is really living at the mercy of her parents. Nadeem especially who barely tolerates him. So, technically Kainat has Zaroon all to herself, where she can gather him, in all those moments when his spirit breaks.  So far things work  out to her advantage, and she puts on a fine performance of forgetting old memories giving place to  new memories; new ventures never tried before!

Such a strange contradiction Kainat fails at enjoying moments she never experienced before. But  a dazed  Saltanat accompanied by her two  supporters  Madhav and Krish  senses she had been to the restaurant many times in the past.. the melody played seemed familiar and personal to her. Yet a helpless Saltanat confesses to  Madhav her memory again  fails her. The three appear to be a family of three. Husband, wife and their cheerful lad. Saltanat continues to be pressurized by Madhav’s catch phrases Concentrate! Focus, needs to freshen up!

A breeze blows, Zaroon senses his Sufiyana love around. Saltanat passes by him, deep in thoughts of not knowing her past identity!  A waiter prevents the past lovers from meeting. But we learn the real reason  the selfie was clicked! The fiend Kainat spots Saltanat in the back ground!  The permanent image was true! Without a doubt this was no mistake!

Well! Kainat’s retribution strikes a hard lash on her new person!. Once more the past confronts her present and  mixed feelings of fury and fear of the unknown! What if Zaroon faces his past love ? her eternal foe Saltanat?

The deranged Kainat , defuses the impending danger by setting alight her chunni by the table décor candle! Her mental state appears to make it look like an accident ,and Zaroon certainly sees it as a mishap! The fiery chunni, relates to how the very sight of Saltanat alive in person! May rob Kainat of Zaroon’s  mantle of  secure love upon her shoulders!

This was no scene a young lad like Krish should witness!  Madhav thus takes the sane step of exiting the place with Saltanat and Krish! Kainat embraces her booty.. her fire of jealousy averts, the ex lovers from sighting each other..

Kainat is ignorant of the fact ,that she needn’t be fearful of  Saltanat. As  her arch enemy lives permanently in the doldrums! Thus Saltanat  poses no threats to her!  

But it's also not about Saltanat identifying  her, she never can, what with her new face! But Kainat’s angst is Zaroon  recognising  Saltanat with her  true face. Also  plot wise , Kainat ‘s ignorance  about Saltanat’s amnesia, is also useful for plot  progression. We get to see how Kainat will make use of situations, where she  proves the point,  that her ruddy face may have changed , but her crooked criminality, her inherent evil comes out  invariably, and she fails to control it!  Sighting  Saltanat  has just  kick started it!

It becomes a dog fight over Zaroon between the twins! The mirror symbolises a truth seen through Kainat’s eyes! Saltanat mock her! she was Zaroon’s previous love! and  a furious Kainat screams she is Zaroon’s present love! The truth of the matter is, that as it is, Kainat is having a tough time competing with Zaroon’s Sufiyana love Saltanat! Kainat can no way deny it that Saltanat still continues to occupy a special place in his heart!

The minor burn that becomes a reason for big future developments!  To begin with, Kainat is not just a fake face! Her evil mind also knows how much to harm herself to create a specific consequence! The  minor burn  gets  her a timely hug from Zaroon; prevents Saltanat and Zaroon from meeting each other;but it does blow things way out of proportion! to the point of  divorce!

Nadeem’s loathing  for Zaroon is never ending! It’s like he looks out for Zaroon to commit blunders so he can nab him! I am beginning to wonder if Nadeem also sees  Zaroon as apotential threat to Nadeeem  becoming  heir to the Shah dynasty?

Here Zaroon’s heavily monitored treatment towards Saltanat proves yet again, his negligence in caring for Saltanat! Nadeem takes a knee jerk reaction.. divorce  for his Saltanat  from Zaroon! once for all! Nadeem’s venom for Zaroon is quite shocking! 

He literally belittles and treats het daughter’s husband like scum! What was sad to note too.. that Zaroon's words too make him sound like a totally , beaten, fallen and defeated soldier! It's like his very soul is dead! Nadeem immediately annuls his daughter’s marriage!  I did wonder does Nadeem have the power to declare Zaroon and Saltanat’s marriage null and void?

The true to herself Kainat, unaware of what her father was up to? Begins to feel the fear of Saltanat’s return? she is anxious of the consequences.. she recalls Zaroon’s muffled cries of horror..that  the family may have buried a live Saltanat! Now  his words she  see'’s come true! Dr.Sharma’s name comes back to her! and she  decides to hunt both the fake doctor and Saltanat down! before things take a  turn for the worse, fo her  present good life”

The scene back at  Sharma house is comic with a touch of suspense!  Madhav was anxious if Saltanat had actually seen Zaroon!?especially when she taunt’s  him, she knows why  he was mean enough to drag both her and Krish starving  out of the restaurant?  without  even bothering to feed two starving souls!  Madhav misses a heart beat…had this rude girl spotted Zaroon? Madhav  stops in his tracks gingerly.. but breathes a sigh of relief when comedy  queen continues, it’s because he checked out the prices on the menu! What a Scrooge ! Krish sniggers  encouraging dost didi to pull his super papaa’s leg! Madhav ignores her wise cracks  on  the outside, but secretly  he cannot deny his silent  relief .. that  Kashish missed out on sighting Zaroon.. that would really make him a loser! Probably losing Kainat..

With divorce out of the blue! on the cards! courtesy of her doting but possessive dad, or rather uncle.. ushers in those   Kainat’s moments!  that will unleash one more time  her skills at doing away with all who dare to come between  her  and Zaroon!

Kainat will  prove that nothing can change the real person she is!  she will prove her criminality one more time!  avert  this divorce from happening! very much contrary  to her preferences! Sounds  like her next target will be Saltanat’s father Nadeem.. not because he is creating a legal impediment  between her and Zaroon but because.. Nadeem  declares that surely this girl cannot be his daughter!  14.9.19 hamlet53

Precap: shows Saltanat  trying to take her life.. a very mad, manic thing for Kainat  to do.. not Saltanat!! Nadeem discovers this girl’s reality, despite her new face! Her reactions resemble another daughter’s  responses and end results ...

I am warming to the  new actor covering Kainat’s role, quite impressive.. Pardon the late post, was caught up  else where. Thanks,Irshita, Esha meanwhile,  for moving the post. Will get back to your comments ,shortly.. have a good weekend.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hey Hammie

For the 1st time, I dont really know what to say abt an episode....like seriously. Is it me getting bored ??? I dont know. 

Evil Kainat having an upper hand is slowly getting repetative. She killed almost half of her family, never got caught and there she is enjoying with her sisters husband who doesnt even have the slightest clue.. 

Saltanat entering the restaurant with Madhav and Krish.....Madhav almost turned pale seeing Zaroon, especially when Saltanat went for a walk through the place. Zaroon again "feels" her, but fails at the same time. Good riddance !!!! If he can feel a connection with someone else , how can he sit there so calmly with the person he feels nothing for and still act as if she is Saltanat. This type of nonsense as I call it now better stop , coz it makes NO sense whatsoever. Instead it just angers and confuses the viewers more. I think its abt time tht the makers decide who the pairs are going to be. Will it remain a triangle btwn Zaroon and the 2 sisters and for how long OR will Madhav get added....

And.....what I did not want to happen, happened : Kainat saw Saltanat 😡. Again she gets the upper hand to play her dirty game....this time a much more dangerous one, coz Saltanat is not even aware who she is on top with memory loss. So....what will Kainat do ??? Go after Saltanat again, this time fake Dr. Madhav Sharma included....the same circle starts over again.

And yes Madhav exiting the place was a sane thing to do. And Saltanat didnt see Zaroon as well. The scene tht followed afterwards in the Sharma circus got me 🤣🤣. Poor Saltanat is sooo naive and do I love how Krish sniggers these days as if his father is one funny antique piece.

Dont want to waste words abt the ever continuing drama in the Shah Manzil with headmaster Kainaat who easily fools everyone around. 

Where will all this eventually lead to ???? Still a mystery to be solved 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha,

hellooo there esha, good to catch your comment!

Hey Hammie

For the 1st time, I dont really know what to say abt an episode....like seriously. Is it me getting bored ??? I dont know. 

its obvious .. things are leadiing  up to some  shockers! the selfie with Saltu about was to start up the track.. kai chasing saltu now...

Evil Kainat having an upper hand is slowly getting repetative. She killed almost half of her family, never got caught and there she is enjoying with her sisters husband who doesnt even have the slightest clue.. 

having Zaroon conforming  to circumstnces ,his married life all prove advantageous for  Kainat

Saltanat entering the restaurant with Madhav and Krish.....Madhav almost turned pale seeing Zaroon, especially when Saltanat went for a walk through the place. Zaroon again "feels" her, but fails at the same time. Good riddance !!!! If he can feel a connection with someone else , how can he sit there so calmly with the person he feels nothing for and still act as if she is Saltanat. This type of nonsense as I call it now better stop , coz it makes NO sense whatsoever.  its the  sufiyana element.. but being soulful is not enough... to catch a fiend he knows evidence.. as for Kainat, her longevity in the show depends on how she sins.. and yet gets away  with hell and lands up in paradise!

Instead it just angers and confuses the viewers more. I think its abt time tht the makers decide who the pairs are going to be. Will it remain a triangle btwn Zaroon and the 2 sisters and for how long OR will Madhav get added....

look for this viewer... my jodi is moody,broody Madhav , and hot chilli pepper Saltanat..

And.....what I did not want to happen, happened : Kainat saw Saltanat smiley7. Again she gets the upper hand to play her dirty game....this time a much more dangerous one, coz Saltanat is not even aware who she is on top with memory loss. So....what will Kainat do ??? Go after Saltanat again, this time fake Dr. Madhav Sharma included....the same circle starts over again.

go on let her hunt for Madhav... could do with some action! waiting for the day he'll know this woman with Zaroon is his real culprit...

And yes Madhav exiting the place was a sane thing to do. And Saltanat didnt see Zaroon as well. The scene tht followed afterwards in the Sharma circus got me smiley37smiley37. Poor Saltanat is sooo naive and do I love how Krish sniggers these days as if his father is one funny antique piece.

🤣 thank heavens for the scene..  makes me rally for Madhav/Kashish.. progressing  bonding.. let it start with short circuits... Krish will fix his pappa's fuse!

Dont want to waste words abt the ever continuing drama in the Shah Manzil with headmaster Kainaat who easily fools everyone around. 

they have to show Rubina siding with her daughter and Zaroon... the friction will remain.. with Nadeem making the most noise

Where will all this eventually lead to ???? Still a mystery to be solved 

another murder most foul?????

lets see  what happen's in Saturday's episode? going by the precap.. hysterical Kainat may halt the divorce proceedings from happening... 

esha! thanks very much mate for your on going support  for  the musings... love hammie..

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie:

No need to thank me dear.....I love reading ur musings since the time of Ishq Ka Rang Safed. I always loved ur takes on each episodes. Sometimes we see something and think tht should it be and then someone else has a different take on the same topic. That is why I always respect everyone's view and opinion. 

And I feel u may be rite : Nadeem is starting to become a pain for Kainaat, coz of his worried nature, something Kainaat does not like at all. She always needs to have het way with everything. So most probably he will be the next on her hit list. And IF that happens, I wonder who will take the fall for it ??? Will she accuse Saltanat again now that she has seen her ?? And Shah family again falling for her crap. I am just waiting for Kainaats downfall and I am more than eagerly waiting for Madhav to discover who his real culprit is.

Me rooting for Madhav / Saltanat too. I just love their chemistry....they can make any random scene look special. And then we have little tiger protector of his dost didi.....he does not bother abt his dad at all. For him slowly Saltanat becomes everything. Dang it !!! How I wish Madhav and Saltanat were married.....their little family scenes look so cute 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha 

@Hammie:

No need to thank me dear.....I love reading ur musings since the time of Ishq Ka Rang Safed. I always loved ur takes on each episodes. Sometimes we see something and think tht should it be and then someone else has a different take on the same topic. That is why I always respect everyone's view and opinion. 

as we speak.. Rishtey is showing a repeat of IKRS..  its called Mohe rang de lal! ..esha singh is carrying on as dhani... the replacement  Sanjeeda  hasn't arrived yet.. yes.. regards respect for each others views  is IF rule  too.. pointless having rows.. thank heavens,which ever forum I have been on readers/members have been great..

And I feel u may be rite : Nadeem is starting to become a pain for Kainaat, coz of his worried nature, something Kainaat does not like at all. She always needs to have het way with everything. So most probably he will be the next on her hit list. And IF that happens, Will she accuse Saltanat again now that she has seen her ?? And Shah family again falling for her crap. I am just waiting for Kainaats downfall and I am more than eagerly waiting for Madhav to discover who his real culprit is.

good question who will bear the brunt? you may be right.. she just might pin the blame on Kainat! as she is on the  loose...

Me rooting for Madhav / Saltanat too. I just love their chemistry....they can make any random scene look special. And then we have little tiger protector of his dost didi.....he does not bother abt his dad at all. For him slowly Saltanat becomes everything. Dang it !!! How I wish Madhav and Saltanat were married.....their little family scenes look so cute 

their  scenes are really a breath of fresh air.. bring smiles on faces.. and few laughs!   have posted Saturday musings.. its because i chillled at home ! heee heee..

love hammie..