shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it true? Is there any segment or article on this?

I just read this on Twitter as upcoming that Surekha will slap Naira when she will reveal Lisa's truth in front of the family and Kartik will support Naira. 

It's too much. I hope it's not true. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I read an article about this...but as per Mohsin she already knows about the affair, so slapping doesn't make any sense.

Many sources are saying the same so Naira being slapped seems to be true but what is with Naira who wants Liza to get married to Akhil?

Edited by Blackwater - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣Naira wants to prove if u wana cheat then u should leave ur wife and marry who u want to be with

Cough Kartik cough

Just throw vedika out ur window or send her where keerti is or to capetown ðŸ¤£

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 4 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

One may or may not believe but Surekha should directly question Akhilesh rather than slap Naira.

If one needs to be slapped that is Akhilesh not Naira.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

One may or may not believe but Surekha should directly question Akhilesh rather than slap Naira.

If one needs to be slapped that is Akhilesh not Naira.

As per Mohsin, surekha and her kids already knew about the affair, so I don't get why will she slap Naira.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

As per Mohsin, surekha and her kids already knew about the affair, so I don't get why will she slap Naira.

Exactly slapping thing I don't understand. Its weird to even think about it. Apparently only Surekha knows about it as can be seen in the episodes that they keep fighting with each other and the complain by Surekha to Akhil that he isn't giving her enough time.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they will be angry that Naira is trying to destroy their marriage like she destroyed her own.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I think they will be angry that Naira is trying to destroy their marriage like she destroyed her own.

That is pathetic. I wish instead of naira kartik tells surekha and then surekha gives a tight slap to him. Then say that how dare you question akhilesh character ..just like you did with naira. This atleast makes some sense. But surekha slapping naira is really disgusting.  Its like naira is a punching bag and whatever happens in goenkas house everything is her fault. No wonder she ran away. Surekha already knew as per momos iv. So it makes zero sense...

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That is pathetic. I wish instead of naira kartik tells surekha and then surekha gives a tight slap to him. Then say that how dare you question akhilesh character ..just like you did with naira. This atleast makes some sense. But surekha slapping naira is really disgusting.  Its like naira is a punching bag and whatever happens in goenkas house everything is her fault. No wonder she ran away. Surekha already knew as per momos iv. So it makes zero sense...

Exactly! Now since Naira isn't a Goenka anymore, it makes more sense if Kartik reveals the truth and not Naira. She will be accused as a third person interfering in their matter.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am hoping this statement of Surekha slapping Naira is false.