Post marriage shoot...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Acha I was just wondering that when anirudh and ashnoor have been to lalbagh cha raja at that time ashnoor was wearing the dress which babes have stitched for her on her first day of college... And even anirudh was wearing waist coat over his kurta which HS normally wears... It was like they have gone there dorectifrom shoot... 

It means have they started shooting post marriage scenes as well... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They just finished the marriage shoot last night... the insta stories said as much... how can they shoot post-marriage already... unless the shot the post-marriage first and marriage later! 

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

They just finished the marriage shoot last night... the insta stories said as much... how can they shoot post-marriage already... unless the shot the post-marriage first and marriage later! 

Whose insta story can u pls share .

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

They are not shooting in sequence I feel..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the info! 🙂

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyarita

Whose insta story can u pls share .

Both Aniruddh and Ashnoor's... I usually view all stories before I sleep or when I wake up... Not sure if they are still online... but I know they had a night shoot (Ashnoor missed a friend's birthday party ðŸ˜†)... and they were wearing the wedding dresses! 

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

They are not shooting in sequence I feel..

That's a possibility too... But the visit you mentioned did not have Pari with them... so a post-wedding shoot without Pari? 

Jo b h... we'll find out in a couple of days/weeks...