Mishbir - absolute goals!

Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! I just had to make a Mishbir post after today's episode!

Mishbir absolute goals!

Mishbir is such a refreshing change from the usual ITV couples and in the best way possible! I have nothing but love for how they have been portrayed, and I get a little sad at times because my bar for men, and the kind of relationship I want has been risen to a point where I don’t even know if it can be possible.

Their feelings for each other have been generally quite organic. They are both such soft hearted and firm minded people. They each have a slightly emotionally scarred and weak side to them which the other covers up by their unyielding support. They have never had the whole ITV trope of justifying physical and emotional abuse in the name of love ad I am so thankful! They are friends above everything else. They have their romantic moments (which I am enjoying every bit of) but their relationship is so much more evolved then just romantic moments, eye locks, etc. They talk, like friends, like a team, a unit. They discuss things with an open mind. They BOTH listen to each other!!! It isn’t a one-sided relationship where one party does all the emotional labour while the other just takes. They both give to each other. 

Starting with their interactions with each other and with Kunal in today’s episode [13.09.2019] I am amazed that ITV has shown such mature reactions and such an understanding couple. 

Their relationship and the way they handled the Kunal outburst was phenomenal. The way Abir stood up for Mishti is exactly what he should have done. Yet he was warm and loving to Kunal, but not in a way to coddle him. He was firm and strict. He made it absolutely clear that he will never tolerate anyone wrogly accusing Mishti and/or insulting her. I am glad that when it came to make the choice, he let Kunal know that if Kunal truly understood what love meant and how to maintain relationships [rishtey nibhana], then he would never have asked Abir to make such a choice. 

And with the same kind of maturity, Mishti was there for Abir, and made it clear that she did not in any way blame him. She did not get angry or react loudly which would have only made Abir feel worse. She did not complain about Kunal because she doesn’t have to with Abir. Abir has never defended Kunal in front of Mishti when he knew he was wrong. The kind of transparency and trust Mishbir have is heart-warming! Instead, she understood the importance and gravity of the situation (the crowd, the festival, what the festival means for Abir) and she tried to neutralise the situation the best she could. And she could do thins knowing full well that Abir would always stand by her. Abir today showed her, and to Kunal, that he would not let Mishti be disrespected. That is a big deal in the sense that there are too many people (IRL and in ITV) who would have chosen to remain silent in front of a family member. 

I also have a special shout out for Kuhu. She has shown great improvements since the past three-ish episodes. There is no more Mishti blaming, instead, there is genuine concern and indignation when Kunal started insulting Mishti. The way she talked to Kunal was quite refreshing as well. Gone is the pre-marriage Kuhu who, misguided by her love, would say anything Kunal wanted to hear, even if it wasn’t right. The way she gently challenged him [Yeh bhi toh hosakta hai ke tum sabse lad rahe ho?]. was what was needed, and also perhaps what Kunal is able to handle at this point without flying off the handle. 

Can’t wait for the next few episodes and when we come across Baba!!

Mihika.

Edited by Miracle_sweet - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful post, Mihika!! Loved it very much!! MishBir  are simply amazing!! They have my ❤️

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully written Mihika. Yesterday's episode was one of the best episodes. All the actors nailed it. Love the way Mishbir relationship is portrayed. Absolute couple goals.

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice post👏👏 Never missed mishbir scenes /interactions, thought im not hooked to other characters in story... watching it alone for mishbir/kuku.. yeah love the way makers potraying mishbir nature❤️

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very beautifully written ❤️ Mishbir are raising the bar everyday and it's a relief to see such a perfectly imperfect couple breaking the stereotypes of ITV... 

I hope they keep this change in kuhu because I feel right now Kunal will only fall back to kuhu for comfort and she needs to handle it just like she did yesterday... 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they win all the Jodi award 

They r most perfect n healthy couple

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Wonderful post, Mihika!! Loved it very much!! MishBir  are simply amazing!! They have my ❤️

Thank you so much!!! ❤️

I feel like finally there is a healthy couple on ITV (them and Sona/Rohit from KHKT)
Mishty and Abir get each other, they listen to each other, and there is a genuine trust between them!
I can't love them enough!

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Beautifully written Mihika. Yesterday's episode was one of the best episodes. All the actors nailed it. Love the way Mishbir relationship is portrayed. Absolute couple goals.

Thank you!!!

Yes, the Friday episode was amazing!! I still haven't seen today's episode, but I can't wait!!

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodyVibes

Nice post👏👏 Never missed mishbir scenes /interactions, thought im not hooked to other characters in story... watching it alone for mishbir/kuku.. yeah love the way makers potraying mishbir nature❤️

Thank you so much!!! 

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

Very beautifully written ❤️ Mishbir are raising the bar everyday and it's a relief to see such a perfectly imperfect couple breaking the stereotypes of ITV... 

I hope they keep this change in kuhu because I feel right now Kunal will only fall back to kuhu for comfort and she needs to handle it just like she did yesterday... 

Thank you!! ❤️

I love how we can clearly see that the both of them are indeed flawed. They are in no way perfect, and they do make mistakes. But they also learn from them, and they have enough trust in each other that they openly admit their insecurities and mistakes, and then they work together to improve. 

I hope so too that they show a improving Kuhu, she has been great for the past few episodes, and I like how she is evolving!