Rishabh Kukie OS - " My World "

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishabh Kukie OS

It was a rainy night .A man in his early forties was sitting on a chair lost in his memories in his study room .  The day his whole life changed .
Flashback
" I was pacing back and forth outside the delivery room .  All this waiting is driving me insane . I couldn't help but feel something was wrong .Why the hell it's taking so long .Suddenly the delivery room door opened , and the doctor came out .
I raced towards him to know about my wife and my kid .
"Mr Bajaj...... " Before doctor could complete his statement , I interuppted him
" How is my wife and my kid doing ? Are they   ohky ? What took so long ? Tell me ,why are you standing here quietly ?"
" Let me speak , Congratulations Mr Bajaj ,you have a daughter and she is perfectly fine and healthy .We will keep her here for 2 days then you may take her home ."
I hugged the doctor so tightly. I felt like the happiest man alive .
"But...." His tone got me worried .
"Mr Bajaj ,I'm sorry but your wife died while giving birth "
This statement took the floor below my legs .I was shaking . "How could this happen doctor ? You people should try ,I couldn't complete my sentence and started crying .The ruthless business who didn't shed a single tear was crying .
" I'm sorry Mr Bajaj .We tried our best.Your wife has complications during her pregnancy and we adviced her to terminate it but she wanted to continue her pregnancy. It was her decision to not inform you .I'm sorry Mr Bajaj ." He patted my shoulder and left .
I couldn't believe it .The day which was suppose to be our happiest day changed drastically.I can't bring myself to celebrate the happiness of my daughter's birth . Slowly I get up and moved towards my wife's room .
The sight broke my heart into pieces.I stood still at that sight .My eyes were flooded with tears. Somehow I made my way near her .Tracong her face with my fingers as if to memorize her face by every inch .I sat there while holding her hands.
The nurse broke me out of my reverie. She was holding my daughter in her arms .This brought the memories we ( him and his wife) created together ,the dreams we build together for our kid .
When she placed my daughter in my arms after my consent and left from there .I sat in the room with my dead wife and my daughter in my arms .I felt so contented with her in my arms .I took her near her mother and made her lay near her. The sight was so beautiful .I wanted to capture this forever but the reality stuck me hard .I started sobbing again .
I didn't realize it but I slept .That's how the nurse find us .
She gave me the letter my wife left for me .
"Sir,incase your wife couldn't make it ,she wanted me to give you this ."
I took it but couldn't bring myself to read it .Decided to leave it for later .
After 5 days
I spent that day near my daughter .Yesterday we did my wife's last rituals .I still couldn't believe that she is no more .I was sitting aloof just with my daughter in my arms .She was looking at me with her innocent hazel eyes.After putting her to sleep and made sure she is sleeping safely in her crib although I'm here ,I decided to read the letter she left.

" Dearest Rishabh ,
Please don't be mad at me for hiding about my complications from you .
The day I got to know that I'm pregnant was the happiest day of my life . In that moment ,I felt in love with the kid .As a mother ,I wanted to protect my kid even if it's not born . So when the doctor told me to terminate this pregnancy due to complications ,I knew without a doubt that I couldn't .
I knew if I had told you ,you would've told me to terminate the pregnancy . I didn't want to hurt you and I saw how much happy you were when you heard that you're going to be dad .I just couldn't bring myself to snatch that happiness from you .I knew how much you have suffered since childhood and how could I be cruel to snatch it from you .I decided to create memories till my last breadth .
It pains me that I want be able to see my daughter grow ,call it mother's intuition I somehow know that it's a daughter . I wouldn't be a part of her first word ,first teeth ,walk ,school and everything she would achieve and her all firsts .
The last few months we've spent together were the best months of my life .I feel blessed to be loved by a man like you .For the world you may be anything but for me you are my life and now our daughter will be a part of it .I feel blessed to be able to complete my dream to be a wife and mother ,no matter how short the time was given to me .
I love you both dearly with all my heart and soul .I'm sorry I couldn't be with you both any longer. I know I have to leave but I'll be watching you both from above forever .
Rishabh, I want you to find love again .You have such a big heart .Find someone who will love you and our daughter ,you will love her with all your heart .Remember that you will not be replacing me ,our heart just grew whenever a new person who we came to love . I love you both .
Name her Kukie ."

With all my love
Ahaana

I hugged the letter to my chest and allowed the tears to fall freely from my eyes .
" I promise you Ahaana,I'll be the best father to my daughter "

Flashback over

It has been 5 years since Ahaana left us   . After Ahaana left ,I again become the ruthless man I was labelled for the world and my world ,my Kukie .
She was the best thing happened to me .She was the reason I'm living .She is the light in my already darkened life . I complete her  every demand.
She was just like her mother ,same eyes which held all the innocence but mischief in her eyes ,same nose which twitches when she she doesn't like anything .
Kukie his bundle of joy ,his world.
Suddenly a sound broke him out of his memories.
He saw his angel standing near the door holding her blanket in one hand and her favourite soft toy in her other .
" What happened princess ." I asked her worried and made my way towards her .Holding her in my arms "What happened "She took a minute then cutely said that there was thunder outside and I thought you will get scared so you need your angel by your side na ,she said in her language.
I chuckled at it .Took her in my arms and made my way towards my room .

To Be Continued......

Edited by Fiercy_jhalli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone .

Well I'm Anshul . I'm Karan Singh Grover fan since 2013 and now a Rishabh fan . I'm not new to this forum .My previous account details were forgotten by me .This is actually my first complete writing .Hopefully it didn't turn out to be that bad .There might be grammatical errors .No need to turn grammar nazi for that ,I'll fix it after proof reading .

Please leave your honest review.

Edited by Fiercy_jhalli - 4 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww... This is equally emotional and awesome..

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiercy_jhalli

Hello everyone .

Well I'm Anshul . I'm Karan Singh Grover fan since 2013 and now a Rishabh fan . I'm not new to this forum .My previous account details was forgotten by me .This is actually my first complete writing .Hopefully it didn't turn out to be that bad .There might be grammatical errors .No need to turn grammar nazi for that ,I'll fix it after proof reading .

Please leave your honest review.

Hello Hello 👋 dear 

Welcome 🙏 to PreRish club ❤️

And u wrote a very beautiful os about our Rishabh and cute kukki ❤️😛❤️😛

Thank you dear ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anni darlingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Tu idhar , aa ja AT pe ...  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

so happy to see you here , finally ahi geyi ho ..

Anku bhi idhar hai , waqt zaya ...

and very nice os

keep writing more.... ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

there was thunder outside and I thought you will get scared so you need your angel by your side na ,she said in her language.... 

Awwww so cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Pls write more jhalli 😳

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Anshul🤗

This is such an emotional update. So beautiful and cute. The ending❤️.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! This was so emotional ❤️ 

Beautiful bond between father and daughter! And how much Rishabh loved Ahaana😭❤️

Amazing, loved it!!

PS. Welcome here! I'm Sanya and you can call me Sanu 😁

-Sanu

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its beautiful and heart warming. ❤️ kukiee is indeed the world to bajaj