Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

According to SBS, a happy Jaimal is after Khatri's nonsense so I believe there's not much of any problem. Jaldi wrap up ho jaayega

Yeah I saw that, but all that drama in the room, was that shot after the wedding sequences? I guess so. But, Paridhi is not wearing chooda so I am confused ðŸĪ”

Also, there was another picture of HS-Babita sitting in the mandap, so my guess is that they shot the wedding sequences at once, and shot all the drama later on. But, when they show it in the episodes, its gonna be different. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah I saw that, but all that drama in the room, was that shot after the wedding sequences? I guess so. But, Paridhi is not wearing chooda so I am confused ðŸĪ”

Also, there was another picture of HS-Babita sitting in the mandap, so my guess is that they shot the wedding sequences at once, and shot all the drama later on. But, when they show it in the episodes, its gonna be different. 

There won't be any drama without the choora on so I guess everyone were just sitting? I don't think Babita will get pissed and remove the choora which is just so disrespectful and intolerable.

Wedding is in one piece only, I still don't think she will get up and go and later be brought back. That's just so :/

YoungHeart thumbnail

Anywhooo, Yeh dekho. They look so happy during the jaymala ceremony . Wish Mini was beside Babita too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQrGOnEridI

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Haan ab bass yahi baaki hai. HS Babes miffed with each other on the wedding night. Hogaya beda gark!

Loll, sirf Babes hi hai jo ruthi hoyegi. HS ki raatein toh vaise hi iska kharab mood teekh karne mein jaa ri hai. ðŸĪŠ

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Not just Beeji. Entire khuranas are there, Lovely, Sukhi and Papaji too I guess ðŸĪ”

Oh, I only saw Beeji there. Dunno what they all want from her now. ðŸĪ”

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Oh, I only saw Beeji there. Dunno what they all want from her now. ðŸĪ”

There was another Insta story with lovely also in the room. It seems to have been deleted now ðŸĪ”. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Also, in that segment, you can hear Poonam say to Minnie, "Tu kisi ki parchayi hain, toh apni babes ki hai" ðŸ˜Š

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm just breathing in and out right now.

RELAX RELAX RELAX.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, sirf Babes hi hai jo ruthi hoyegi. HS ki raatein toh vaise hi iska kharab mood teekh karne mein jaa ri hai. ðŸĪŠ

Lol HS ki raat Babita ko manane mein hi kat jayegi ðŸ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Also, in that segment, you can hear Poonam say to Minnie, "Tu kisi ki parchayi hain, toh apni babes ki hai" ðŸ˜Š

That's true... 

But why all this drama in midst of the marriage.... Why.....