Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I don't think there's any point now discussing kya hoga aage. Just hoping for the erm, best 🤔

LOLL, as if we'll ever learn. 🤣

Bin matlab mein hum sab apne dimaag kharab karte rehte hai. Just look at what happened with the pink & red lehenga. Hum sab ne kya socha tha aur kya nikla. 🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

☺️

LMAO, mere paas hit list hai. Tu kahe toh doon kya? 🤣

LOLL, the way the CVs have been going lately, I'm sure there'll be one more. Ab Suhaag Raat ka drama bhi dikha de. Inka kya jaata hai. 🤪🤣

Haan ab bass yahi baaki hai. HS Babes miffed with each other on the wedding night. Hogaya beda gark!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Idk, Beeji was in the room too and Babes was sitting there without the chooda on. Though, that might've just been Paridhi.

I hope this scene is shot after they come back from the venue cuz as far as I know, the wedding isn't happening at home.

Not just Beeji. Entire khuranas are there, Lovely, Sukhi and Papaji too I guess 🤔

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

LOLL, as if we'll ever learn. 🤣

Bin matlab mein hum sab apne dimaag kharab karte rehte hai. Just look at what happened with the pink & red lehenga. Hum sab ne kya socha tha aur kya nikla. 🤣

Popat toh hamesha hi hote hain 😆

That gives me hope ki sabka collective popat hona hai.

What if Monday is just getting ready continued and drama is Tuesday and carried further on in the week. Ek kaam karr tu hit list de hi de mujhe, bohot kaam lagega😈

YoungHeart thumbnail

Haan ab bass yahi baaki hai. HS Babes miffed with each other on the wedding night. Hogaya beda gark!

Yehi hone wala hai I bet. Both miffed with each other. Wedding night mein HS bahar jake na so jaye, woh char payi mein 😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Lala is in the movie Manikarnika, or I am just seeing things?😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yehi hone wala hai I bet. Both miffed with each other. Wedding night mein HS bahar jake na so jaye, woh char payi mein 😆

Probability level approx equal to ONE.

Isiliye Chaar pai nahi hataayi🤣😳

YoungHeart thumbnail

Probability level approx equal to ONE.

Isiliye Chaar pai nahi hataayi🤣😳

Lol 😆

On a serious note, I really don't want this to happen. Even if they are miffed with each other, they should stay in the same room and talk to each other. Lekin, I don't have any expectation from cvs 😒

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol 😆

On a serious note, I really don't want this to happen. Even if they are miffed with each other, they should stay in the same room and talk to each other. Lekin, I don't have any expectation from cvs 😒

Haaye haaye aisa mat bolo please. Hoga hoga, accha hi hoga. Don't worry.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

According to SBS, a happy Jaimal is after Khatri's nonsense so I believe there's not much of any problem. Jaldi wrap up ho jaayega