SS: His Nemesis | Chapter 1, Pg 1

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys🤗

Hope you are all doing fine. I know I have left behind many stories to complete and shouldn't be starting another but I couldn't let go of the concept that is running in my mind.

This story is a cross over between Arjun and Vish. I have taken characters from both the serial and merged it on a common ground , crime.

The genre of the story will be a Crime Thriller/Romance.

Did I forget to mention that I have changed my username from Hue.Splash to BitterBerry.

So I am presenting here with you is my new SS

His Nemesis

Almost 20 people have died in the Bhairav Island in a mysterious way. Some says it's all because of the black magic of a deceiving woman who is called as a Vishkanya. There is more blind faith for people to even believe that the murders are being committed by the Vishkanya. This has caused a panic in the residents of that island.

But there only one person who believes otherwise. He thinks there is more what the murders look on the surface. ACP Arjun Rawte is the new chief of police of that island and he does believe otherwise. When he looked deeper into that matter, in all the cases he found a certain Kothari is involved and a common factor.

Will he also fall into the dark realities of the island or uncover something that will prove his beliefs right?

Will he be able to save the innocent people?

Will he be able to prove people against their blind faith?

Scroll down for Character sketch. 

NOTE(Disclaimer)

I dont own the characters of the story. It's only a fan fiction. All the characters used in this story belongs to the respective shows Arjun and Vish. However, the idea and plot behind the story is completely mine and in no circumstances should be copied, shared in any other forum or any other website without my permission. Hence I reserve all the rights to the concept and plot of the story. 

Regards,

Ankita

Edited by Hue.Splash - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail

Index

Character sketch: Page 01

Prologue: Prologue 01

PM List

Like this post for PMs.

BitterBerry thumbnail

Lead Characters

Mohit kothari: The sole proprietor of the Kothari estate. Currently is in coma due to an accident. 

Aditya Kothari: Younger brother of Mohit Kothari. A spoilt brat, currently handles all the business of the Kotahri estate.

Sabrina Kothari: Wife of Mohit Kothari. A beautiful mysterious woman with many layers of deceit on her character. She assist Aditya in their family business. 

More characters such as staff  and maids are also there.

Dr. Aliya Sanyal: A doctor in profession who is appointed as the resident dorctor at the kothari house to treat Mr. Mohit Kothari. 

ACP Arjun Rawte: The new chief of police of the Vairab island police station who is sent there to solve all the mysterious murders happening in the islands.

ASI Pramod Kamble: assisting officer to ACP Arjun and works in Vairab Island police station. 

Inspector Shekhar Jaiswal: ex-chief of police of that island and a friend of Dr. Sanyal.

More characters are on the way as the story progress. 

BitterBerry thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Interesting 

Continue soon 

Please pm me

BitterBerry thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

very interesting concept 

but there will be ariya or adya?

coz i love both of them don't want triangle love story

continue plz

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Interesting 

Continue soon 

Please pm me

I will. Thanks for reply ðŸ˜³

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

very interesting concept 

but there will be ariya or adya?

coz i love both of them don't want triangle love story

continue plz

If you love them both I dont think you will have any problem! I cant yet let the mystery out😳 I can give you a hint, I like ariya more than I like Adya ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤ª

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

Plz pm me