Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I think, they were waiting for this Kammo issue to be known to the viewers. Otherwise Mini's and HS' insecurities wouldn't have made sense.

Now that we know that there's a question mark on their relationship and Mini is feeling low, we know what's on in their heads.

So I'd like to say they timed it really really well, for it to be relevant. And now everything is solved, including the lehenga mystery.

True they were waiting for the insecurities of Minni to fully come out so that these questions  and their fear will. Look valid.... 

I m just excited for this track now.... Will be treat to watch how they will sort it out.... I know its not gonna be easy... 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing!!!😘

Loved the cinematography...

Amazingly and aesthetically shot! 17th September lock kiya jaye....

They could have used this dress for Paridhi in the show  for the mehndi rasam and hairstyle too.😔

Love the montage! How she holds Mini's hand when she tries to leave... Always a mother first...

And obviously our Hanita...

By the way, they have shot for the shaadi sequence, which means today they would be shooting for the post marital scenes....☺️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lo guys Shaadi promo is out 👏. Wish they had shown this promo a week before. Nonetheless, it’s a nice promo. 

Seems the wedding episode will be telecasted on Tuesday 😳

Congrats...finally aapki wish for promo puri ho gayi 😆

Promo is nicely shot....I’m amused over all the needless mystery over the red lehenga 😆....yeh toh Kuch bhi nahin nikla. Lol 

They’ve used the promo to set up the next phase of drama....HS worries about getting acceptance as a father, while Babita and Mini are worried about the impact on their own equation. 

Itsflora thumbnail

The most important thing here was how Babita prevents Mini from leaving. I hope now Babes takes the centre stage and she is the binding factor for everyone else, not Mini.

I loved how she held HS' hand, HS and Babes are now an independent and well established institution. And Babita also held Mini's hand, completing her family picture.

Extremely happy with these subtle developments! <3

Cannot wait now. Bring it ONNN!

You spoke my mind.

This is best thing in the promo for me.finally we will see a babes who will take control.I even loved it that this time it was not Hanumaan ucl holding onto minnie rather its babes.

We have seen babes being jealous,suspicious ,happy,content -everything of their relation.

Its time babes took things hand & name this beautiful relation by strengthening it.

U know what other thing i loved the most??

Babes thought about marriage & child both.

But for our Hanuman, veer balika saach main first hain!!he was not worried about marriage. Even in his marriage, he was thinking about his daughter!thats so typical hanumaan singh.

As everyone said before,it really looks like he was eager to get married to make sure veer balika would be his lil girl forever.               

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The most important thing here was how Babita prevents Mini from leaving. I hope now Babes takes the centre stage and she is the binding factor for everyone else, not Mini.

I loved how she held HS' hand, HS and Babes are now an independent and well established institution. And Babita also held Mini's hand, completing her family picture.

Extremely happy with these subtle developments! <3

Cannot wait now. Bring it ONNN!

Word .. it's time for her to step up 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Congrats...finally aapki wish for promo puri ho gayi 😆

Promo is nicely shot....I’m amused over all the needless mystery over the red lehenga 😆....yeh toh Kuch bhi nahin nikla. Lol 

They’ve used the promo to set up the next phase of drama....HS worries about getting acceptance as a father, while Babita and Mini are worried about the impact on their own equation. 

Phir se hamara popat bana Gaye .. red lehenga mystery came out for nothing .. and yahan we were tagging it to God knows what all stories 🤣😆

Edited by sanam912 - 4 years ago
rivaanvira thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lo guys Shaadi promo is out 👏. Wish they had shown this promo a week before. Nonetheless, it’s a nice promo. 

Seems the wedding episode will be telecasted on Tuesday 😳

Ae le aish Kar le .. Teri dil-i-tamanna Puri ho gayi .. Tera promo bhi aa gaya air red lehenga mystery bhi solve ho gayi ..🤪🥳

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Phir se hamara popat bana Gaye .. red lehenga mystery came out for nothing .. and yahan we were tagging it to God knows what all stories 🤣😆

It's too damn funny, man😆.....Mujhe toh hassi aa rahi hai yaad kar kar ke kitna SERIOUS discussion ho gaya about maa ka lehenga, symbolism, kya kya......kaafi GHANAA popat banaa hai humara🤣

It's a lesson learnt I guess ki ITNA bhi symbolism mat dhundo show mein😆

rivaanvira thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

It's too damn funny, man😆.....Mujhe toh hassi aa rahi hai yaad kar kar ke kitna SERIOUS discussion ho gaya about maa ka lehenga, symbolism, kya kya......kaafi GHANAA popat banaa hai humara🤣

It's a lesson learnt I guess ki ITNA bhi symbolism mat dhundo show mein😆

LOL we all are getting into over analysis mode .. 

Maybe we should invent AI for this type of analysis .. atleast hamara popat to na bane ..🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like the promo. Watched couplet times. Beautifully shot.

So, HS is sure he will be fine as Husband. It's the Father role he needs acceptance for. I am someone who likes Mini calling HS, Papa. 

Babes is the kadi. I like that too. 

All in all, bring it on.