rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well the title alone explains the episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Well the title alone explains the episode.

After a long time felt like I am watching the old, real Kaira.. warm hug, “I trust you”, supportive, confiding in each other. Today’s episode ended on a good note, something to hang on to until Monday.

rose2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasmanviewer

After a long time felt like I am watching the old, real Kaira.. warm hug, “I trust you”, supportive, confiding in each other. Today’s episode ended on a good note, something to hang on to until Monday.

I didn't want to reveal much as I assumed most have not watched it.

Focused on Karthik, Naira, Liza, and Akhilesh. Naira and Karthik finally got some time to have an uninterrupted conversation about Liza and Akhilesh and trying to figure out how to sort out the situation.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I didn't want to reveal much as I assumed most have not watched it.

Focused on Karthik, Naira, Liza, and Akhilesh. Naira and Karthik finally got some time to have an uninterrupted conversation about Liza and Akhilesh and trying to figure out how to sort out the situation.

Yes! Finally one uninterrupted conversation! The only problem I had with today's episode was Vedika holding her dad's picture and crying because it looked like Naitik's picture. If Vedika turns out to be his daughter, then I believe they have already ruined the show they worked so hard to create for the first 8 years or so.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought 13 has a negative connotation attached to it so u must not have like the episode... I liked the episode but donot like what it is going to lead to.. Vedika and Naira's gharwali baharwali drama 🤢

I wish the episode where Naira will be asked to leave comes already.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Yes! Finally one uninterrupted conversation! The only problem I had with today's episode was Vedika holding her dad's picture and crying because it looked like Naitik's picture. If Vedika turns out to be his daughter, then I believe they have already ruined the show they worked so hard to create for the first 8 years or so.

It was really natiks pic ? My god man. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

It was really natiks pic ? My god man. 

vedikas father is dead and they showed us the scene where he saved karthik and was killed by the bus...so how can he be Naitik 🤔

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aquaHP

They already showed Vedika’s dad in the fb, remember? 

Maybe they used a similar pic but him being Naitik doesn’t make sense whatsoever because Kartik saw him and the families would have been aware till now 🤣. 

I didn’t understand the meaning behind that scene though. 

rose2015 thumbnail

I don't know what to make of the episode. It comes across as if Naira and Karthik are sneaking around and Vedika catches them. I can sense she is ready to burst at Naira soon. Karthik lied to Vedika and told him he had to go to the factory so he couldn't take her to her dad's house. She caught the two of them at a café.