Can we spend some time on understanding the writers dilemma?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is meant to give some thought to the misery of the writers which probably I might have mentioned somewhere earlier too but I don't remember maybe not.....not sure.

But the point here in question is why would the writers destroy their own work themselves  with such crap writing? Can we think of some possible answers? 

One possibility is that their hands are tied which obviously would be the case with Mata. She is still stuck up in 20 years old concept which doesn't work here. 

Second maybe the contract period of the actor which is probably leading to everything being rushed without any proper build up. 

Third..... I'm not able to think of any so need your help. Maybe the writers go through this post and realise that we all are here with them in their tough times as writers tooπŸ˜›πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I believe the problem is writers r not able to come out of s1 syndrome and have no faith in their own writing. Thats y they keep dilly dallying. 

It also seems that they are scared to take a stand.  Y show things that u can't justify? Blackmail shadi, road rage are nt things that can be pushed under the carpet and slighted about. Besides they cant have their cake and eat it too. Its either first couple or second. Dont sandwich the FL coz they dont wanna let either FD go. 

Its both funny and sad what they are doing with the show. There is no definite story, no dialogues and characters r losing connect. Writers need to buckle up on their tasks. Probably going back and watching old episodes will make them realize what the characters were established as. They have forgotten, ppl have not. Plus u cant use big words like soulmate and divine rishta only to mock at it later. 

I m surprised with ekta going back to her previous ways. It doesnt work anymore. She needs to open her eyes. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: euphoric

I believe the problem is writers r not able to come out of s1 syndrome and have no faith in their own writing. Thats y they keep dilly dallying. 

It also seems that they are scared to take a stand.  Y show things that u can't justify? Blackmail shadi, road rage are nt things that can be pushed under the carpet and slighted about. Besides they cant have their cake and eat it too. Its either first couple or second. Dont sandwich the FL coz they dont wanna let either FD go. 

Its both funny and sad what they are doing with the show. There is no definite story, no dialogues and characters r losing connect. Writers need to buckle up on their tasks. Probably going back and watching old episodes will make them realize what the characters were established as. They have forgotten, ppl have not. Plus u cant use big words like soulmate and divine rishta only to mock at it later. 

I m surprised with ekta going back to her previous ways. It doesnt work anymore. She needs to open her eyes. 

I guess they need to sit down together and watch the previous one year episodes till now and then they'll themselves realise where the fault lies. They just can't bank only on actors' popularity rather a strong backing script is the need of the hour. Everyone knows even movies of superstars too fail when there is nothing in the story. So only actors can never be solely responsible for the success or failure of a show.

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ekta's elephant sized EGO. πŸ˜†

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They don't want to loose any side of viewers this is why I think so playing ping pong πŸ˜†

Earlier season it was easy for them to choose actor personal problems and rr screen presence worked.

Here every one has equal fandom even though I only see Karan but truth is truth people watch it for parth also. So it's a flix...   

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 4 years ago
MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think somewhere I guess we the audience are also to blame. This was a kasauti zindagi ki remake and we all knew this while going into it. It is our fault for thinking we would be shown something different when this was always marketed as a remake. I guess we all became too invested in Anupre forgetting that somewhere down the line Prerna would marry Bajaj and their love story would begin. 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ekta serial reality is like marriage is a joke we can do multiple  marriage get pregnent before marriage ekta heroine is tyaag ki murti do anything for suhaag no self esteem hero behave heroines like trait have extra martial affair being married πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Ekta's elephant sized EGO. πŸ˜†

Just elephant sized πŸ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Umm its Ekta. So what is good writing πŸ˜† And if blackmail shadi,road rage can't be justified then manhandling,degrading women,pushing her around can't be justified too. Both the men have terrible characters then who don't deserve a partner at all. And Prerna is..well don't think there is a character to even discuss there. Who is she even. πŸ˜†

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for interruption but s1 was much better in storyline in this phase. Prerna was madly in love with Anurag this time but aslo very dedicated toward Bajaj's kids coz thats why bajaj had married her and she was fulfulling her deal only. She was shushy but i cant remember her being disrespectful to bajaj in any given dates. She supported Bajaj in many things but she was good enough to take Anurag into confidence about what she used to think. She never tried to amke Anu accept bajaj or never tried Bajaj to like Anu. That was a total lost  mission to her and she was behaving accordingly but strongly. Neither AnuPre nor PreBaj fans had any prob with the trio in that time... Even today. 

So the makers aren't making it a fuss trying to follow the previous season but they are making it a fuss trying to make it different. 

Even Bajaj's fans were sad for Anurag that time. 

But thats not the case. A s1 watcher or not people are ending up comparing the both seasons. 

Trust me if it was not a rebot or the characters were not intruduced with names like AnuPreBaj  the show would have been much better. 

And its only Erica, Parth and Karan's fans who are running the show not the cv and EK.