Magical Night on Honeymoon Trip pg 5

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega:  Magical Night Between Akshat & Guddan Jindal

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega the popular Zee TV show produced by Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square has recently witnessed  the remarriage of Akshat Jindal (Nishant Singh Malkani) and Guddan Jindal (Kanika Mann) at Durga Mandir follwed by their confessions of their heart, resolving their differences and giving each other news promises from their heart of Trust & Togetherness. 

Unfortunately Guddan happiness was short lived followed by the death of  her devar Angad (Anchal Tankwal) causing pain in Jindal Family.

Admist all the high voltage drama, audience will finally witness the much anticipated Magical Night between  the beloved couple.  Where Akshat & Guddan Jindal will finally consumate their marriage and become one in Body Mind Soul for the rest of their life and establishing the foundation in their marital life and making their bond stronger.  Awww

According to our reliable sources Akshat Jindal will plan a romantic night for his lady luck Guddan Jindal where audience will witness some lovely quality moments between them. Akshat Jindal being the dutiful husband will plan a surprise night for his wife under the stars fulfilling his wife wish, where the two will be seen having some beautiful heart touching conservation. Which will lead to Akshat Jindal giving  Guddan a kiss on her forehead and followed by breathtaking enchanting hug of assurance. Aww how romantic

Unfortunately their romance will be short lived, as Guddan and Akshat Jindal will be unaware of the Kala Saya of cunning evil Antra(Daljeet Kaur) who will be conspiracing   against the couple with their  Cupid Villian ex Inspector Parv Singh (Rehaan Roy) inside the jail planning to create terror in the Lovebirds life followed by a separation. How exciting! 

We buzzed actors of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega but could not get through for comments.

Are you excited for Akshat & Guddans consummation night?

What will be the outcome of this night?

Is Good News around the corner for Akshat & Guddan?

Will Antra and Parv succeed in their plan?

Will Guddan & AJ love win over their evil conspiracy? 

Stay tune for more updates.

Lets forget everything and enjoy the Magical Night Between Our Akshan!!!

Lets see if we can make this into our Kalbaali fun discussion thread until Akshan Magical NightEveryone’s comments and thoughts regarding  Akshans Consummation is welcomed. 

Let the Hungama Began😈

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

Index 

•  Article#1: Magical Night between Akshat and Guddan Jindal  pg 1
  • Mini Analysis on Akshan Magical Night based on Thursday September 12 the Precap post 6
  • Nishika’s pic post 7
  • Article #2: Magical Night on Honeymoon Trip pg 5

Better Quality Precaps

Precap  1from Thursday 

https://youtu.be/Oej5KWYxCTY

Monday September 16th Precap 

https://youtu.be/SxcNTYzVzd4

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG piku..this sounds soo perfect 👏👏👍...really too good.I will not be surprised if soo called reliable sources will actually publish in their respective media channels.

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Superb Piku👏😆

Atleast you have a reliable source🤣🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Related image

Piku_S thumbnail

Mini Analysis on Akshan Magical Night based on Thursday September 12 the Precap 

I just want to say I just love the setting for Akshan Magical Night it is simple and not grand because a couple doesn’t need destination location or grand decoration to celebrate their special night.  

The couples love for each other should speak for its self and that what its clearly shown in Akshan eyes and their body gestures that they have come a long way from we don’t belong to together to we are perfect and we cannot live with eahcother ❤️

A few small gestures and few candle lights will do it. What matters is that you love and understand the person, you want to spend the rest of your life with them. 

Hats of to CVs & Team Guddan for thinking something out of the picture for a Unique Akshan & Their Magical Night. 👏

In a relationship a simplicity and small gestures matters more than Monterey & Grand gesture. 

From the exterior AJ is a Showoff, Grandeur Person with Class, Society, Money & Fame but from the interior Akshat Jindal or Jindal Saab is a simple man who loves doing and expressing love with small thoughtful gestures. 

Whether its bringing Jalebi for Guddan at the Daragh, making Durga Bahu apologize during Christmas to Bushan Papa,  making her win  their First Official Couple Dance Competition, bringing & feeding mangos etc, pampering Guddan with ice cream  and feet massage . Etc 

Akshan sitting under the moonlight and holding hands is really a sweet gesture and just a heartwarming moment. Here Akshat Jindal remembered and fulfilled Guddan wish that she want to stargaze with her spouse and didnt wanted anything monetary, she is a simple young woman who had small Pyar wishes with her spouse. 

AJ giving Guddan  a forehead kiss to show how much he appreciates her n hugging her to tell her he will always be there to comfort her. 

I love how Guddan has a White shawal on her saying that no matter how much deep the depth of their love will be it will always be pure and sacred. In some way Akshat a Jindal will always be the protector and shield of Guddan & their Love

Akshan sitting together under the Moonlight in the darkness and looking the Chandsitare while holding hands is also countering their first song Pre & After Marriage

AJ: Mera Zamin Pe Chalna:I walk on the ground

Guddan: Tera hawa sa udna:  You flow like the wind

^ Here the  Akshat Jindal Zamin (Ground) has given direction and stabilized the  Guddan Gupta Jindal Hawa (Air) she has become more focused, has gained confidence, has & shown Himmat to fight Evil and she can stand up on the ground n focus on her Goal. 

Dariya sa hai tu: You are like a river

Main hoon Sehra sa: I am a desert

^  The flowing river (Guddan) who had enough love, innocent, openness, big heart, made her own way to the Desert (Akshat Jindal) who was lonely, desperate for a purpose to live his life as human being n not like robot and longing for a companionship, someone to understand him, love him, and hold him. By destiny, faith, Cupid, Lord Krishna blessing, AKshat Jindal as found his soulmate in the form of his Single Piece Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal.  

Here Akshat Jindal is embracing is River and holding her in his arms, securing her and not letting her go because she is only met to shower her affection and love to him. 

Main. Raat ka lamha: I am moment of darkness

Tu doop Sehar hai: You are like sunlight from the sunris

^   The   moon shows light in the darkness which represents Guddan always being the  Light in the Life of her Jindal Saab (darkness) n guiding him during their good and bad times of their marital journey. Together as couple Mr. & Mrs.Akshat Jindal they represent the starlight. Since starlight symbolizes  : Light, Energy, Dreams, Gravity, Solitude, Mystery, Intuition, Guidance, Radiance,Navigation 

Sitting on the bench under the darkness of the night, seeing stars under the moonlight shows how to opposite Dark Knight Akshat Jindal and the Light Angel Guddan Akshat Jindal can meet. Yes it is possible for the Light & Dark to meet and become each other’s soulmate and their Lakeerien (Destiny) are one In Guddan Akshat Jindal resides and in Akshat Jindal Guddan Akshat Jindal resides. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Piku_S thumbnail

Thank you Komal 🤗 

I am glad you liked it 😊

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

OMG piku..this sounds soo perfect 👏👏👍...really too good.I will not be surprised if soo called reliable sources will actually publish in their respective media channels.

Thank you rockingcouple🤗

I am glad you liked, lets see if any of the reliable sources posts this in their media channels 😈

Making the news from promo is easy but you need to be creative and do lots of editing which some of our actual reliable media channel don’t do 🤣 half of them don’t even watch our show and post Kuch bi and kabhi bi 🤓🤣

BTW What’s your name dear?

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Superb Piku👏😆

Atleast you have a reliable source🤣🤣

Thank you Sonal🤗

Yes I have reliable source called the Precap 🤣

Atleast I tried to be creative and didnt copy the voice over like one of the reliable sources did and posted as a spoiler 😵🤣