Meri babes ki shadi hai: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am loving this shadi jese " begani shadi main Abdullah dewana"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Love the start and end...hanita are eye candy to watch.❀️

Pani scene was enacted naturally just we doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Just 1 thing..Kash hamare HS ko bhi nayay kapray mil jatay...1 main night suit, dosra banyanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜… babes and minni dresses are beautiful.

Precap: plz unki shadi karwado koi😍❀️😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

i loved the entire episode. 

babita HS scene was so cute. and then babes mini short cute scene. 

mini was insecure and babita became a bit worried and assured her, though mini was still scared, which is expected. 

then the entire haldi sequence. so so nice. the way NB and biji teased babita and how she was shying was so so so cute. hayeeeeeeeee. 

then the water siyappa. mini controlled her anger using HS techniques. mini is hurt listening to people, but she has unconsiously she is ding what HS teaches her. first using dhain yday and today the anger management. 

then the sute ishaare main baatein between hanita. 

the precap was AMAZING. this was a dream come true. when hanita's shaadi was decided i had always hoped that HS would say something like meri beti ka bhi grah pravesh hoga. and 

MY DREAM CAME TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it is gonna be so difficult to wait till tomorrow. 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hanita scenes were a treat to watch.... The first scene was very very eye candy.... They ended the relationship of makaan maalik and kiraydaar and thus making a way of being husband wife... β˜ΊοΈ

And I loved the precap.... HS wants his daughter to also make grihpravesh.... Awwww.... Sirf bahut hi nahi beti bhi aayegi grihpravesh karke

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I am loving this shadi jese " begani shadi main Abdullah dewana"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Love the start and end...hanita are eye candy to watch.❀️

Pani scene was enacted naturally just we doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Just 1 thing..Kash hamare HS ko bhi nayay kapray mil jatay...1 main night suit, dosra banyanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜… babes and minni dresses are beautiful.

Precap: plz unki shadi karwado koi😍❀️😍

@Bold - i am dacing along with mini and enjoying as if mere ghar main shaadi ho rahi hain. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

and i also liked the fact that when babita gave HS money, he did not misunderstand. 

in 1 sentence she cleared her stance and he understood

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Hanita scenes were a treat to watch.... The first scene was very very eye candy.... They ended the relationship of makaan maalik and kiraydaar and thus making a way of being husband wife... β˜ΊοΈ

And I loved the precap.... HS wants his daughter to also make grihpravesh.... Awwww.... Sirf bahut hi nahi beti bhi aayegi grihpravesh karke

ok i missed the 1st scene what happened there

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First scene started with the chai... And HS saying that he would always treasure their friendship.. And babita asks him whether he will not like the tea made by his wife then... He teases her saying that he might like the tea made by her friend and they laugh off.... Then babes pays his rent and says that she is just putting old things behind to be able to start a new relationship.... Something on these lines

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The last scene was β˜ΊοΈ...

The way he tells her she is beautiful showing ishare.... Hayyyeeeeeee!!!!!

And their eye lock! And the best part of the episode was Biji as HS and NB as Babes. Such cute, gol mattol Babes and HS... Imagine, if their suhagraat would actually be like that...☺️☺️☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing episode. Bohot mazaa aaya. Again, light heartedness prevailed. Mini is surely hurt but koi nahi, sab theek ho jaayega.

I keep saying I'm fed up of functions but then I gotta agree that I do enjoy everything. The haldi was soooo cute. The wedding day's here!!!! Yayyyy!!! What cute scenes of HS Babes and Mini Mickey and everybody. NB is one smart woman <3

Btw I watched Galla goodiyaan again and it appeared just fine to me now.πŸ˜†

My apologies for not liking it.

Ekdum dhaaein episode today!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Where is everyone aaj? πŸ€”