~~Humko Humise Chura Lo.....~~ - Updates on Pg 2,3, 4 & 6

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hayeeee Kya Precap mila hai aaj🥳It do deserve a special post for appreciating Our Nishika⭐️👏 & Our Pyaare CV's⭐️👏I love U all❤️ & Thank U CV's🤗

We are gonna witness Akshan ke beautiful moments jahan sirf woh donom honge aur unka ek duje ke liye Beintehaa Pyaar❤️

We are gonna witness Guddan's dreams getting fulfilled by Her Love, by Her Dost, by Her Pati, by Her Jindal Saab in the most beautiful way❤️🤗

I am guessing that this jhatak sa red lehenga of Guddan is gifted by Her Jindal Saab🥳

Akshan together seeing the beauty of Chaand Taare woh bhi ek duje ke baahom mein rehkar☺️

Akshan with their closed eyes trying to feel the ehsaas of their togetherness☺️

The Kiss Of Love & Passion☺️One more Forehead Kiss🥳

Akshan melting in eachother's embrace☺️

*Kaala Teekas* To Our Akshan & Their Pyaar☯️

Keep Drooling Just like Me☺️☺️

Love😳

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

kaha ho aap aaj ?

insta pe chilla chilla ke gala ungli phat gaya mera 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

❤️for the last time 😒

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

❤️❤️

Beautiful caps Saranya 🤗🤗🤗

I love how Akshan are comfortable and watching the Chaand Taare maybe we may get to hear their wishes regarding their future 😊

I love how  Akshat took his wife outside to spend n steal some moments with her , a couple doesnt need a grand or expensive destination location or grandeur romantic setup to create a romantic moment n spend time with each other. 

They can make any simple moment with each other romantic n sizzling ❤️

As a husband Akshat a Jindal is❤️, he fullfilled his Gudiyas wish with her Jhatak sa lehenga n watching Chaand Sitaare, giving her a forehead kiss to show how much he appreciates her n hugging her to tell her he will always be there to comfort her. 

I love how Guddan has a White shawal on her saying that no matter how much deep the depth of their love will be it will always be pure and sacred. In some way Akshat a Jindal will always be the protector and shield of Guddan & their Love❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Precap is love bs ye scene dekhne ke liye han bahut utsuk hai

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sooooo much love 

I think this leads to consummation on Monday 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le Lo post for the Dil Le Lo glimpse 🤗❤️

Haaye Jindal saab 

Aap ke post ke baad hi Jhatak lehenga gifing ki baat zehen mein ghusi 😳

Agar ye aisa hai, jiske high chances hai, metlab shayed Ved sir ne tathasthu bol diya tha uss waqt 😛⭐️

& Jindal saab bhi sayed Guddiya ki favorite pink suit mein aaye hai 😛

iamvanshika thumbnail

Thank you saru... For this lovely post.... Aab toh kal tak ka wait hi nhi ho rha h 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le Lo post for the Dil Le Lo glimpse 🤗❤️

Haaye Jindal saab 

Aap ke post ke baad hi Jhatak lehenga gifing ki baat zehen mein ghusi 😳

Agar ye aisa hai, jiske high chances hai, metlab shayed Ved sir ne tathasthu bol diya tha uss waqt 😛⭐️

& Jindal saab bhi sayed Guddiya ki favorite pink suit mein aaye hai 😛

Thank U Genie🤗

@Bold I rem I wrote this wishlist of Akshat revealing Guddan's Talli mode mein bol gayi wishes to her & fulfilling her wish of Jhatak lehenga two months ago in a post here as well as to CV'sYeh bhi fulfill ho jaayein toh I m gonna shed Happy tears😭 I wish ring exchange bhi ho & If U see Guddan ke haath pe chit jaisa kuch laga humko may be Akshat wrote some good things about her❤️& Invited her to their Pyaar ki aashiyana by asking her to wear his gifted LehengaHayee aisa mila toh kinna acha hogaaa

SaruSenan thumbnail

Akshan ke Pyaar ko kisi ki buri nazar na lage*Kaala Teekas*☯️Cant wait for these Pyaara Akshan moments🥳How beautifully they complete eachother❤️They met as strangers, they fought with e/o, they fought for e/o and finally THEY WON THEIR BATTLE TO BE WITH EACHOTHER I LOVE YOU Akshan❤️🤗, Thank You Nishika for being our Pyaare Akshan❤️🤗 Aage jo bhi mushquilein aayenge, I am sure aap donom milkar uska saamna karenge aur apne saath ko yuhi barkarar rakhenge🤗YEH KAAM AAP DONOM SE BAHUT ACHE SE HO PAAYEGA⭐️👏

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS