Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Now as Pi's weapon he would be super powerful. When he was on Team DD was was more "I have powers" talk than action. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think pi ke sapne sapne hi rehenge😂.

Dri made him feel their love n he was ready to put sindoor in her maang. I dont think he will ever harm Dri.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Now as Pi's weapon he would be super powerful. When he was on Team DD was was more "I have powers" talk than action. 

Mukku kis janm ki dushmani nikaal rahi hai drikshit fandom se indu?

Rakshak ban gaya bhakshak. So disappointing . 

Tharayalla .kuzhiyaanu enna reethiyilaanu mukkunte level pokunna pokku..trp kittunnathu kondu enthum aavamnnayi..

Ini ee villain rakshitne ethra kaalam sahikkendi varumo entho.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: saanjh11

I think pi ke sapne sapne hi rehenge😂.

Dri made him feel their love n he was ready to put sindoor in her maang. I dont think he will ever harm Dri.

I dont think we are that lucky yaar.

Mukku is obsessed with pi and she relishes in showing pi winning every damn time!

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mukku too is helpless 🙄🙄,crappy ,immature writers has to drag till dec so turning rakshak to bhakshak track .kids can write better script than this.

pojo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HV to wait and watch. Drishti is more powerful now. I hope it will be good to watch this rakshit fall for her love.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Mukku kis janm ki dushmani nikaal rahi hai drikshit fandom se indu?

Rakshak ban gaya bhakshak. So disappointing . 

Tharayalla .kuzhiyaanu enna reethiyilaanu mukkunte level pokunna pokku..trp kittunnathu kondu enthum aavamnnayi..

Ini ee villain rakshitne ethra kaalam sahikkendi varumo entho.

After Shikhu, Ra is her weapon. I wonder why or how she is able to do that now? she must have lost the powers of the Gems, na? In an episode long back it was shown that Pi's powers diminished a lot after she lost her Gems necklace. I did wonder after hearing that tale switched child, why Pi had taken Shikhu and not Ra. Anyways since Mukku rarely prolongs the torture of any unwanted twist for more a weekend, let us hope this too will end by this weekend.

engane aano TRP kurayathe rakshapedunnathu? forum_ thinte avastha kandittu thanne ariyam aalkkarude interest pazhaya level illa ennu.

engane undaayirunnu Onam? ente aru borayirunnu. veettil veg sadhya-yodu thathparayam ullathu enikku mathram. athu kondu verum 3P (parippu, pappadam, payasam ) Ona sadhya aayirunnu.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

After Shikhu, Ra is her weapon. I wonder why or how she is able to do that now? she must have lost the powers of the Gems, na? In an episode long back it was shown that Pi's powers diminished a lot after she lost her Gems necklace. I did wonder after hearing that tale switched child, why Pi had taken Shikhu and not Ra. 

Anyways since Mukku rarely prolongs the torture of any unwanted twist for more a weekend, let us hope this too will end by this weekend.

engane aano TRP kurayathe rakshapedunnathu? forum_ thinte avastha kandittu thanne ariyam aalkkarude interest pazhaya level illa ennu.

engane undaayirunnu Onam? ente aru borayirunnu. veettil veg sadhya-yodu thathparayam ullathu enikku mathram. athu kondu verum 3P (parippu, pappadam, payasam ) Ona sadhya aayirunnu.

The theory maybe that pi still has her kaali shaktiyaan with her.The ratnas were stolen by her.logically she should be less powerful than the sisters.maybe that's why she has made ra evil..just like how in that enthiran movie..chitti robot was made evil by a red chip..like that pi may have done some trick that channelled ra's vanshaj powers under her control and towards the evil side.

Seriously though har weekend the tracks are reaching new levels of disappointment if u ask me.will we ever get to see drikshit having 1 moment of peace and happiness..atleast 1 episode. The naagin series(s1 and s3) were far better on this aspect..atleast the lead couples there got more than enough time of happiness before facing troubles.

@bold amen to that.cant tolerate this rakku shona nonsense and pi posing as rakshits wife anymore. Thante written update maathre njan vaayikarullu.valla valare nalla scene undel instayil kaanum.

Forum aalozhinja veedu pole aayallo. Trp audience are a bunch of unpredictable people.but I guess people got interested from the teej episodes and in drikshit..and then rakshits confession got them hooked to the love story and then the return of sisters with more powers..are holding their interest as well as trps at a consistent 1.8.

I'm happy for the trps..the team deserves it for their hardwork.. especially the actors.hope the show will run even after December. 

Onam..tonsillitis adichu kidappayedo..nalla thondavedana and pani.

Ayyoda.njanum complete veg aanu.pinne veetttil thiruvonathinu non veg undakkarilla.so ellarum veg sadya thanneya kazhichathu.