The Pillow fight scene!

tanya109c thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you guys think is going to happen between Dr. Sid and Dr. Ishani in that closed apartment?

Only the pillow fight scene or something else too?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simreine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly super excited see what could have led to the pillow fight. Sid's smile literally melts my heart and after all that crying it'll be nice to see Ishani finally come out of it and mess around a little. So whatever it may be, I can't wait to see it. 

As far as doing something more goes, I feel like they are taking their time developing the relationship gradually and organically, not forcing anything. So they'll have fun and might get a slight accidental moment within that pillow fight that raises heartbeats but I don't see them doing something consciously just yet. 

Edited by Simreine - 4 years ago
tanya109c thumbnail

Yeah I agree with you. Let Ishani show us her fun side as well 😁

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Naughty.. what else are you expecting😆

I'm currently wondering how they got locked.. Maybe ghosts are gonna make their entry😆

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice episode. They got a chance to break the ice. Hopefully they understand each other better after this episode.

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Epiosde was awesome 😆The way dr ishani was jumping around 🤣dialogue of the day muje goad me uthao dr sid 🤣🤣

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid and Ishani was too cute today . 

Only Dr Sid knows how to handle Ishani .

And they both were looking like college kids in today's episode . So young and refreshing. 

Small Ishani is such a cute munchkin.