Naira overdressed for Teej

guptafamily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Somehow I felt naira was overdressed in all Ladies. Gayu was looking so elegant in her blue dress. Naira could have dressed lighter especially when she wanted to hide about her fasting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The outfit was given to her by Suwarna who considers her a daughter. Naira didn't want to wear it but she did for the happiness of her son who wanted to see his mother participate in the Teej celebrations.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes it was Suvarna’s choice and Naira looked gorgeous in that..

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Naira is always dressed over the top, even when it is not her wedding. Lol

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Naira is always dressed over the top, even when it is not her wedding. Lol

well Naira is the heroine ..so we don’t mind seeing her dressed up,.but frankly the other women who are just side characters...are always dressed ott..with the fancy outfits and excessive jewelry... sometimes they even outshine naira..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

when i saw her like that....my thoughts were is she dressed for a wedding ? she was looking like a bride..😛

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looking at the necklaces of all the ladies, I felt, it was some kind of samuhik Vivaah function going on.. 😆Hats off to yrkkh ladies.. hats off to Naira...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

when i saw her like that....my thoughts were is she dressed for a wedding ? she was looking like a bride..😛

you know that wedding scene of kaira thats at the beginning introduction of the episodes ...nairas Nani is dressed exactly like her lol..with jewelery  and same maang Tika ...etc ..yes Nani dressed up like a bride and standing behind the groom and bride,...that scene is  so ridiculous . I don’t know why the grannies and aunts of the bride don’t dress like grannies and aunts of a bride..they are forever overdone with fancy clothes and jewelry..and lol..all these actresses who play these side characters like surekha chachi And  vedika And swarna,..enjoy the fancy clothes so much .its a real modeling session for them ..they are always posting pictures of their fancy outfits on Instagram..

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Naira's costume was probably her heaviest look. It was much heavier then her multiple weddings.  It was pretty I just wished it was worn in a proper setting. (storyline)

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hated her outfit 

It looked awful.

I actually miss the days when they over dressed hina and made her ugly and naira got spared with simple outfits 🤣

The outfits she wears are ridiculous