Old Babita vs New Babita

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not following PBs like before but do try to chk out episodes in between. Do not know whether i am correct here thus, can the regular viewers help understand. I saw few scenes, one where Babita was blaming Mini for not choosing proper Mehendi wala and another where she was having issues with the lehenga...literally was behaving like a child. I understand Babita’s insecurities and why they have tried showing her this way. But Somehow unable to relate. How has the transformed Babita changed so much suddenly...The caring doting mother who had nothing byond Mini why is suddenly shown to be so immatured. Why are they showing Mini so matured and swapping roles as Mini looks to be the mother..Inspite of the fact that they have tried to put forth how Babita has been impacted by wat hpnd with her and how a person takes time to come out of such issues, still this seems little too much...Babita was never so selfish and this is wat i pointed out and stuck to evn before...she was extremely caring and selflessly loved her daughter just like all mothers do...suddenly her being shown selfish for watever reason is not really good..just feel her connection with Mini can never change no matter wat...and whatever happens they should not show that it changes ...rest her insecurities fear...how that impacts her relationship with Hanuman all that is ok as this is a new relationship...but the lovely bond she had with her daughter is the heart of the story...that cant change no matter what...everytime her behaving like a child and them showing an 18 year old act so matured...more like a parent is little too much...Mini’s innocence and Babita’s maturity also needs to be explored...Babita seems different...do not know if it was because i just saw few scenes which might have focussed on this...but wat i saw was this....and am surely not liking this new Babita who complains abt literally everything contradictory to the Babita who works as a baby sitter initially but hides it from her daughter so that she does not feel bad...is unable to sleep because her daughter has not eaten...cares a lot for her daughter selflessly and surely is lot more matured than this new one...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No response 🤔 am I the only one to feel so...maybe I missed too many episodes 😀

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

No response 🤔 am I the only one to feel so...maybe I missed too many episodes 😀

Perhaps if you watch a few of the episodes in between it might fill in some of the blanks? I don't want to say much lest I bias your viewing experience. 

Ok I saw the last three episodes ...ones in bet I missed ...

Yesterday’s wat I saw and when Babita told Mini after Khatri episode that no one is above u...can evn cancel the wedding if u don’t agree...that is wat I was missing all the while...hopefully they will keep this same thing going